Great little app...

Started by Joe, October 04, 2007, 12:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Okay, I've been looking for a way to get tabbed finder windows so I only need to have one window open but many tabs of different locations. I found it in an application called Pathfinder. It's not free but it does a lot of stuff for $35 US. The tabbed windows are worth that price for me. I'm running the 15 day free trial right now but I think I may need to buy this little gem. See what you think:

http://www.cocoatech.com/pf4/
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Very nice. Is there anything like that for XP?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Yahoo! Thanks! I'm going to try that out right now.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

frailer

Stuffit built in, right? Usually I'm expanding, but nice to have it. The thing that gives me the irrits in Spotlight is the "pre-emptive" searching. I want to start a search when I want it to start. Nice!
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

born2print

Neat find Joe, it even finds invisible files (like .DS yadda files)
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said