Make no mistake about Typekit

Started by Joe, July 11, 2014, 03:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Possum

And, if you use TypeKit fonts for a web page, guess what happens to that page once you drop your CC subscription?
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Designia on July 14, 2014, 01:31:31 PMOh god, I don't mean for them to WORK in one! Good lord, I wouldn't wish that on ANYONE.   :grin:
I just mean to intern to get an understanding of prepress before they become designers.

Print shops ARE paid prison.
Member #285 - Civilian

Ear

Prison can feel like home, if it is all you know. Some of us have been part of the system so long, we wouldn't do well outside the walls.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

Possum

Yeah, what do they call that? Institutionalized!
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Ear

Quote from: born2print on July 14, 2014, 02:22:40 PM...and pass the soap!

oops.. dropped it. Can you pick it up for me?
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

born2print

Designia(o_O)

The Shawshank Imposition. Cool Hand Loupe.

gnubler

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on July 11, 2014, 05:57:34 PMWhere's the Gnub with her famous line when you need her?

Doomed?

That's why I got out. I'm in the death business now, and business is pretty good.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

born2print

Quote from: gnubler on July 14, 2014, 04:16:53 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on July 11, 2014, 05:57:34 PMWhere's the Gnub with her famous line when you need her?

Doomed?

That's why I got out. I'm in the death business now, and business is pretty good.
Death business? Please do tell!
and thanks, Megadeth references always appreciated.

gnubler

I do work for a casket shoppe, and for the first time in my life I find myself wanting to get into sales to really saturate the market with this product. Each sale means one less person on this rock!
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

born2print

Too cool, you take one for a ride yet?  :grin:

gnubler

I keep hoping for the opportunity to deliver a casket using my truck. If that happens, there will be pics.

born2print