How's it going with PitStop 2019?

Started by abc, August 09, 2019, 08:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc

We added some pretty cool stuff in PitStop 2019 like the Rasterize Selection and the Object Browser.
What do you think of them and the rest of the new features, and room for improvement?

2020 is just around the corner!!

Joe

Just submitted a support ticket on this subject last night. Thought I sent you a PM but guess I forgot. :) If you want to take a look...

Case Number: ENF-00146102
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Joe

Oh and the BTW...Rasterize Selection and the Object Browser is awesome. I only wish the selection speed was faster within object browser though that may be a limitation of the computer. It is not 'top of line' but no slouch either.

One feature I would like to see is being able to find where a certain font is on a page/in a document. I can see a list of fonts for example but have no idea where it is at other than clicking on text and then seeing what font is selected in the Inspector. An example of this feature can be found in the free PACKZVIEW application.

abc

Thanks Joe will add that one to the list.

Regarding the one you logged, if you zoom into the PDF you can see faint lines. Then the anti-aliasing setting accentuates them even more.
Of course you need anti-aliasing to smooth the curves!
Instead I did a quick try with increasing the resolution (just selecting the logo).
Looks ok, here are my settings (attached).
Let me know if that works for you.

Joe

I'll give 1200 a try. I did try both 300 and 600.

Joe

I can still see the lines at 1200 dpi. (see attached) 2400 worked great though