PitStop 13 is now released and available for purchase/download.

Started by abc, April 16, 2015, 04:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Farabomb

Well, I installed and all evidence of pitstop is gone from acrocrap X. What folder from time machine should I be restoring? I have enfocus prefs restoring now.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

Quote from: Farabomb on April 16, 2015, 12:37:29 PMWell, I installed and all evidence of pitstop is gone from acrocrap X. What folder from time machine should I be restoring? I have enfocus prefs restoring now.

Did you tell it to install in Acrobat X or Acrobat XI?

Joe

The Enfocus plugin folder is inside the Acrobat application. (right click ===> Show Package Contents)

Farabomb

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Farabomb

Show package contents does not work in time machine so I'm restoring the whole thing from TM.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

mattbeals

Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

Joe

Quote from: mattbeals on April 16, 2015, 12:54:37 PMJoe, call me.

I'll give you a call after I get to work Matt. That will be after 3:30 pm Central. What time would be best to call?

Farabomb

Restored, still gone. I'd bet it won't let me install the older version either.

This sucks.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Farabomb

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

Quote from: abc on April 16, 2015, 10:54:33 AMok, sent you a pm in case you need it.

I got the info I needed from Matt Beals. (Thanks Matt) Just have to wait for higher ups to decide which way we want to go.

Joe

Quote from: Farabomb on April 16, 2015, 01:35:16 PMOk, got v12 back. I'll try again tomorrow for v13.

So you had 12 installed in Acrobat X? Then you installed 13 into Acrobat X and afterwards you had neither 12 or 13? That is odd. If it does that on the next try I would submit that to Enfocus support. I think they would be interested in that behavior.

Another thought...what version of Mac OS X are you using? Pitstop 13 requires at least OS X 10.8.x. I think you have said before that you are on OS X 10.6.8...

[attachimg=1 width=360]

frailer

Whoa... festina lente for me then. Still on 10.6.8.
... back to my 10.6.8 galley trays.  :-\  We are waiting for next XMF release so we can try and tell management that we 'have no choice' but to upgrade..... everything. In our current environment, that will be interesting.

Yeah, I know.... pretending to be a man of leisure.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

Looks like if you want to run the latest Adobe offerings you will need to update at least to OS X 10.9.x and if you are going that far you might as well jump into OS X 10.10.x...as long as the XMF client will run on it. Shouldn't be any more painful than wading into shallow waters filled with crocodiles. :shocked:

frailer

Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.