Backsave and troubleshooting

Started by Farabomb, March 06, 2012, 08:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Quote from: Farabomb on March 07, 2012, 01:13:04 PMThere is a auto option? I've always had my settings as simulate overprint becasue, well, that's how it's going to print.

Most people with reader don't even know there is a preferences section. What bothers me about this file and these guys is I'm pretty sure they are a marketing firm and should have someone on payroll that knows what they are doing but I guess not.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Farabomb

Need another one saved down. Fee free to look at it and laugh. I didn't have the time in my day to explain all what is wrong with it.

And yea, no fonts or images came with it either.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mj9nt5

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Tracy

i downloaded saved it down,  on the sendspace it says upload new file
But I guess I need your email
don't know how to do the link thing on sendspace

Tracy

Joe

Quote from: Tracy on March 07, 2012, 04:54:47 PMi downloaded saved it down,  on the sendspace it says upload new file
But I guess I need your email
don't know how to do the link thing on sendspace

I think the email address is optional Tracy.

Nice new avatar!
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Yep, you'll need his email. Also, if you're using SendSpace a bit, download The Wizard app, on their site. Have it in your Dock. Once you've launched, it's a piece o' cake to send files...

Oh, yeah, optional if you PM him the link. (or post on forum  :cheesy: ) Email is easier though, your end.

........ and to say the receiving end of SendSpace is deliberately misleading in regards to what to click on to download file, would not be too harsh a statement.   
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Tracy

actually I figured out how to link to b4 print
his file is on my previous post, I think it was because I was still in his space :laugh:
I don't know how I did it but it worked!

All the talk about knives and swords, I went googling for this Sword that is in my family (currently in a museum in Tokyo)
didn't find the sword but found the avatar :laugh:

frailer

I do miss Ms. Bonnet-Motorcycle lady, but the new one's good, too.  If you find stuff on that sword, post it up.   
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Farabomb

Thank you Tracy, I'm still waiting on the fonts and such but I should be able to get an idea of how many hours it will be to fix this POS.

Your family has a sword in a museum? Seriously, start a new thread about it. I'd love to hear about it and with all the others here that like sharp, pointy things I'm sure I'm not alone.

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigiCorn

I went to this old castle in Osaka and inside was museum-y stuff. The cool thing about it was all the Samurai-shit, and they had it acted out in 3-D color holograms on a little model battefield with some real stuff (castles, trees, canons) mixed in. It was all under a glass display case about 4 foot square.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Tracy

your welcome fbomb! I get so much help around here, I love it when i can help out!
 :laugh: I will tell you a story about the sword it's amazing!

DigiCorn

I forgot to say , 'cool avatar.' Tracy. Do you watch any anime?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

t-pat

Quote from: Farabomb on March 08, 2012, 08:04:22 AMThank you Tracy, I'm still waiting on the fonts and such but I should be able to get an idea of how many hours it will be to fix this POS.

Your family has a sword in a museum? Seriously, start a new thread about it. I'd love to hear about it and with all the others here that like sharp, pointy things I'm sure I'm not alone.

nice avatar yourself.
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

Farabomb

Been rocking the other one for years now figured change was in order. One of my favorite scenes from TG.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Tracy

Quote from: Farabomb on March 08, 2012, 08:04:22 AMThank you Tracy, I'm still waiting on the fonts and such but I should be able to get an idea of how many hours it will be to fix this POS.

When I went looking for the sword on the internet I found the avatar
from a samurai video game that had my mom's maiden name-not a typical name.
feel weird posting my mom's maiden name on the internet tho.  :laugh:

After my parents married in Japan, my dad got transferred back to the states.
My mom's brother gave her the sword to get her back to Japan after my dad dumped her.
After they got to know my dad, They took the sword from my mom and gave it to my dad.
Then after a few years he didn't want to take care of it anymore and gave it back to her brother.

So now it is in the Tokyo Museum.
The Sword is in excellent condition hundreds of years old (can't remember the date)