News:

Main Menu

auto clip art

Started by agent_orange, October 01, 2009, 11:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent_orange

any one have vector/pics of the attached?

thanks!

DigitalCrapShoveler

Yeah, and I have vectors of every single human being on the planet. That's a pretty specific request there pal. I doubt you are gonna have luck on that one. Never know though.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Do you have this one of me?

It's a vector and the likeness is uncanny.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

No but, but I do have another one. It looks a lot more like you in human form. Well the back does anyway. :kiss: :wink:
Member #285 - Civilian

agent_orange

figured it was a long shot. i'm scorching google's ass with all the scouring i'm doing on this one! thought maybe someone on here has done a form like this before? maybe someone does a lot of work for an auto dealer and might have something?  :huh:  :huh: anyone? beuller? beuller?

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

tapdn

Quote from: gnubler on October 01, 2009, 12:21:44 PMDo you have this one of me?

It's a vector and the likeness is uncanny.

...but the apples should be red, shouldn't they?
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

gnubler

Those are my nuts, dude.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

tapdn

sorry... in that case shouldn't they be blue?
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
~Farabomb

gnubler

tapdn

well as the wise man once said- sometimes it's better to have them blue than to lose them altogether.
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

no... he lost his willy. I was thinking more along the lines of one of my exwives who use to make me leave my nuts on top of the frig when I went out alone.  :tongue:
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: tapdn on October 01, 2009, 02:20:56 PMno... he lost his willy. I was thinking more along the lines of one of my exwives who use to make me leave my nuts on top of the frig when I went out alone.  :tongue:

See? That's what threw me. You said a "wise man" and me forgetting about your sexual preference... my bad.
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

:huh: :huh: WTF
go away now you're boring me  :sleepy:

:laugh:
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb