Unbelievable Resource!

Started by DigitalCrapShoveler, October 28, 2008, 01:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foozball

Quote from: Chelle on December 20, 2008, 08:29:07 PM
Quote from: Foozball on December 20, 2008, 01:34:59 PM
Quote from: gnubler on December 04, 2008, 12:20:44 PMI'm back at the Heroturko treasure chest...TONS of website templates here, including quality Joomla templates...if anyone's interested. Grab them now before they go bye-bye!
Excuse my paranoia, but is there ANY way for website "templates" to be found/checked online, and would the creators of that software/template ask the host of the website about "their" unlicensed software being used???
I'm sure it's my paranoia, but would like to hear someone say it DOESN'T happen. :wink:

Quote from: Chelle on December 17, 2008, 08:50:12 PM1950's, Elvis-ish. They are having an Elvis birthday bash. I am thinking an old '50's style guitar.

And dammit! The Rapid Share site just shut me down... :laugh:
Chelle - did you do a Google image search and filter it down to only the "very large images"? When I did it I got a VERY nice Elvis guitar picture, link is here, it's worth a look just say WOW at the nice photography combined with photoshop work!  :wink:
Nice! Thanks, Fooz! I love you guys! Of course it could be the wine talking. :wink:
No problem! A Google image search search with image set to "large" or "very large" can get you almost ANYTHING you need as long as you're not too fussy!  :wink:

gnubler

Grab stuff while you can...Heroturko appears to be changing, as of today it has a whole new look and I see the word "payment" on the homepage.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

False alarm. It was Friday they changed it. Still downloading my ass off. I believe all the changes to be cosmetic ONLY!
Member #285 - Civilian

Chelle

I see a "Donate to prop up" the site button, but that's it...
Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled....

FACT OF LIFE: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

gnubler

Last week my computer detected a virus in the one of the website templates I downloaded (a collection of Joomla templates, in case anyone else has been downloading them). I just trashed the entire folder and won't be downloading website templates anymore, only artwork.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

hansonian

jumping jesus on a pogo stick, i can't believe i didn't see this until now. i'll be spending me free time downloading like a junkie now.

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on January 09, 2009, 10:47:23 AMLast week my computer detected a virus in the one of the website templates I downloaded (a collection of Joomla templates, in case anyone else has been downloading them). I just trashed the entire folder and won't be downloading website templates anymore, only artwork.

I had snagged some of the templates but hadn't tried them yet. Into the trash they go. Thanks for the heads up.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Foozball

FRESH today - I like this one:

And it's a measley 7.5mb of EPS files! :grin:

(We DON'T do packaging where I work.)

delooch

gnubler

I'm back on Heroturko again. I was drawn to it like a pressman to a 6-pack of Schlitz, except I'm looking for some kickass website templates - not a cheap buzz. Three pages queued up for Rapidshare now...these download services suck, but for free I'll do anything!

DigitalCrapShoveler

I had to quit... it was making me insane. I need to wait a few hours and let some posts accumulate. I love that place. :wink:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

I quit for a while, too. Same reason. Now I have five pages lined up - I must stop. I also must run a virus scan on the templates because one of them was flagged infected last time I visited.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: gnubler on March 11, 2009, 01:24:18 PMI quit for a while, too. Same reason. Now I have five pages lined up - I must stop. I also must run a virus scan on the templates because one of them was flagged infected last time I visited.

Gnub, my collection is so massive, I need my IT guy to get another server in here just to move it. I'm into the hundreds of GBs now... I am so addicted to it, it's like data heroin! I DL shit I will never even use... Gnub might need that, or PB might like this... I am so freakin' gone, I might as well say... My name is DCS... and I have a problem...
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

I don't bother with the big downloads - stock images and PSDs. Too big. But their vector selection is the shit! And most under 20Mb.

DigitalCrapShoveler

You know what? It's been an entire 10 minutes since I checked... stand by...
Member #285 - Civilian