News:

Main Menu

80% K to 4c K

Started by Farabomb, January 28, 2015, 02:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Well then, about all you can do in the morning is come in and put some coffee on and take a 2 hour break to start your day while everything thaws out. :rotf:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Made in Taiwan

Seems like the boss is really trying to save too much. I know that especially the digital presses need perfect weather conditions to work, as long as it's too warm, too cold, too wet or too dry, they will show you an error code. 

The building will also suffer from too big temperature changes, such as cracking walls etc. But those would be long-term damages and the boss would probably deny that they might occur because he was trying to save heating costs.

But I guess that you're gonna have a hard time to change the stripes on a tiger...

Working in Prepress is very difficult. God chose only the best to do this job.

Farabomb

Yea, I've gotten yelled at for making coffee at 8:50 and he needed something immediately.

Same guy that told me I needed to do something partly work related "on my own time" again, because he needed something now. Next time he calls after hours to do a job I'll say I can't as I'm "on my time" and it will have to wait till I get in in the AM.

That should go over amazingly well.

Same guy that called bullshit on my phone not working in my house (totally true, I get no bars in my house and have to go outside to have a chance of making calls). His next sentence was telling me how he shuts his phone off so he can't be reached...

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job