Location Export JobOptions 10.7.3

Started by frailer, July 22, 2012, 10:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

One of our in-housers has jumped ahead cos of new Mac. Can anyone on 10.7 answer this? (Copy of email sent to me...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been set up on a new computer at work and it has the Lion 10.7.3 operating system.

I am trying to install the Printworks JobOption PDF Export setting but there seems to be no  Settings folder (as per your snapshot).

Are you able to advise me as to where it should go so that when I make press-ready pdfs, it has the correct settings for Printworks?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

/Users/~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe PDF/Settings

should do it.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Yeah, just got the current Adobe gen on it. Was it in Root/Lib... before?   :undecided:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

I think it was in the same place. At least this much of it anyway: /Users/~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/

Might have just been Settings after that part. Not sure.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.