No really, I need a job

Started by ninjaPB_43, March 11, 2010, 09:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ear

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on July 26, 2010, 02:56:48 PM
Quote from: digital@sig-1.com on July 26, 2010, 02:49:39 PM
Quote from: gnubler on July 26, 2010, 02:45:11 PM
Quote from: digital@sig-1.com on July 26, 2010, 02:34:44 PMBut I just thought the nature of it was getting a little insulting and childish.

Why, 'cuz Cali sucks azz?

I don't know why you're acting all proud, as if you own California or something. That land was stolen from the Native people.
So was Arizona and New Mexico, but you don't hear those people bragging. Then again, you do hear the guys in Texas bragging.

uhh, not just the southwest. but the entire nation. Let's not forget our past, shall we?

ahhh yes, our proud past... the introduction of Fire-Water and Syphilis to the native people. 
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigiCorn

Can't we all just get along?

Unite and kill all Taliban.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: digital@sig-1.com on July 26, 2010, 03:04:49 PMCan't we all just get along?

That sounds like the words of a republican...   :puke2:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Ear

I'm better at killing brain cells.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

tapdn

Lawn???? Now that just too fancy smancy name for us'ens! I got a yard... place where you put all the chit ya don't be wantin in the house anymore.
 :rolleyes:
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

DigiCorn

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on July 26, 2010, 03:09:38 PM
Quote from: digital@sig-1.com on July 26, 2010, 03:04:49 PMCan't we all just get along?

That sounds like the words of a republican...   :puke2:
I know. Doesn't it? I'm anti anti-American.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

youston

Quote from: tapdn on July 26, 2010, 03:13:39 PMLawn???? Now that just too fancy smancy name for us'ens! I got a yard... place where you put all the chit ya don't be wantin in the house anymore.
 :rolleyes:

:huh:

Ummm ... frailer, is that you?

tapdn

:laugh:

...that's my attempt at Hillbilly talk.
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
~Farabomb

youston

Quote from: tapdn on July 26, 2010, 04:58:07 PM:laugh:

...that's my attempt at Hillbilly talk.

Ah, I see. I was going more for 'fogey.'  :old:

tapdn

~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb

Farabomb

Quote from: gnubler on July 23, 2010, 09:25:51 PM
Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on July 23, 2010, 04:43:51 PMI found the PERFECT job!!!

http://houston.craigslist.org/lab/1849655247.html

Wow, really? Do you have to wear a clown costume or gorilla suit (not pictured) or are you allowed to wear the miniskirt and let it all hang out.

A few months ago I saw one of those poor fools dressed up in a Statue of Liberty costume and a handful of balloons during tax season, drawing attention to a tax preparation place. The fact that he was a really tall black guy made it worth a picture.

What the hell were you doing in my town? Had that down the street from me during tax season. He looked so unamused.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

Okay...

QuoteUnion members hold up "I want to work" placards as they join a protest of several thousand people demanding jobs outside City Hall in Los Angeles on August 13, 2010.

Doomed.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

ninjaPB_43

Where'd you find that? I'm actually in that picture.
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Joe

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on August 18, 2010, 08:52:55 PMWhere'd you find that? I'm actually in that picture.

I see no one without pants.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Joe on August 18, 2010, 08:57:20 PM
Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on August 18, 2010, 08:52:55 PMWhere'd you find that? I'm actually in that picture.

I see no one without pants.

Oh crap you're right that's not me. Besides, I'm not black anyway.   :shocked: