Press Touch Screen Brightness

Started by pabney, October 16, 2019, 07:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pabney

Good Morning everyone,
We have recently acquired a 2008 Heidelberg SM102 with CPC 2000 electronics. The operators touch screen is pretty dim and we would like to make it brighter. However, we can not seem to find any brightness/contrast controls, either hardware or software. Anyone have an idea on how to adjust this?

Thanks

Paul

Joe

Probably just dim with age with no way to change the brightness. Might need to replace it. If that is even possible.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigiCorn

Not nearly as much fun as the time my old shop got a SM52 at a deep discount from Agfa-Pitman. Turned out it was from Mexico, and the panel and manual were only in Spanish.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway