Looking for Printer, Merrillville, IN

Started by Skryber, June 06, 2012, 09:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Skryber on June 06, 2012, 03:35:50 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 06, 2012, 03:19:14 PM
Quote from: Skryber on June 06, 2012, 02:55:27 PMWell, if you ever plan to, I'd set you up at the hubby's company. It's a carton house though. They just bought a 7 color ManRoland. It's smokin. I especially like the walkie-talkie feature on the press instead of just a bell. It's a good company. You'd have to put up with my man though. He's feisty but you'll never be short of entertainment.

I appreciate that. I work with the press guys pretty well. I know what they want, and they all respect me. I don't put up with any bullshit, so I doubt Jerry and I would have a problem. I demand perfection and understand when a pressman does the same.

You're probably right. But it could go either way. Gotta put both dogs in the cage to find out.  :laugh:

Sounds like a hoot. It's a symbiotic relationship... press/prepress, but I don't usually get along with other prepressers in this city. They're all are too half-ass for me. I've mentioned this before... printing companies are like maximum security prison. Jerry sounds like the head of the Black Gorilla Family. :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

Skryber

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 06, 2012, 03:49:53 PM
Quote from: Skryber on June 06, 2012, 02:55:27 PMWell, if you ever plan to, I'd set you up at the hubby's company. It's a carton house though. They just bought a 7 color ManRoland. It's smokin. I especially like the walkie-talkie feature on the press instead of just a bell. It's a good company. You'd have to put up with my man though. He's feisty but you'll never be short of entertainment.

I appreciate that. I work with the press guys pretty well. I know what they want, and they all respect me. I don't put up with any bullshit, so I doubt Jerry and I would have a problem. I demand perfection and understand when a pressman does the same.

You're probably right. But it could go either way. Gotta put both dogs in the cage to find out.  :laugh:

Sounds like a hoot. It's a symbiotic relationship... press/prepress, but I don't usually get along with other prepressers in this city. They're all are too half-ass for me. I've mentioned this before... printing companies are like maximum security prison. Jerry sounds like the head of the Black Gorilla Family. :laugh:

Did you misspell guerilla on purpose? :lmao:

He's definitely the leader type.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Skryber on June 06, 2012, 04:06:59 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 06, 2012, 03:49:53 PM

Did you misspell guerilla on purpose? :lmao:

He's definitely the leader type.

No... I always thought it was gorilla. You know why...  :laugh: :afro:
Member #285 - Civilian