Freehand File issue

Started by Chelle, December 10, 2008, 11:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

I was named after Wyatt Earp... my Dad's name was Wyatt, and my Great-GrandFather. I got stuck with the middle name, so does my oldest... I have no idea why, but true.

Most of those guys were cattle rustlers and thieves. I sure hope you don't think you're offending anyone with those dinosaurs. We're talking Bob Barker here! :tongue:
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

moi?

offend?

non non non monsiuer - err je voudrais - err mon petit pois, un pomme-du-terre et un litre au lait

see - we're all friends again
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

DigitalCrapShoveler

Don't speak French Brother. Translate?
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

"not monsiuer - err I would like - err my garden pea, a apple-of-ground and a liter with milk"
WTF
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

Thanks Tap. Beer's just wasted again.
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

haaa well apple of ground is a potato

haaa nice one

tapdn

you got such a way with words  :grin:

usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

youston

Quote from: beermonster on December 12, 2008, 07:14:12 AMnon non non monsiuer - err je voudrais - err mon petit pois, un pomme-du-terre et un litre au lait

Translation:

Prepare yourself you know it's a must
Gotta have a friend in Jesus
So you know that when you die
He's gonna recommend you
To the spirit in the sky

That's for your crack on Bob Barker (genuflect) and The Price is Right.

DigitalCrapShoveler

BOOOOO-YAAAAAA! The Price is Right BEEEOOOTCH!  :tongue:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Quote from: youston on December 11, 2008, 11:04:25 AMBUT DON'T YOU DARE crack on Bob Barker & the Price is Right. Your statement, sir, is unacceptable. Keep it up, and we may be forced to 'liberate' your country.

I was jolted into consciousness early this morning, half listening to NPR's Morning Edition and hearing the news that today is Bob Barker's birthday. I was like, "Whoa!" - and I believe there is a cosmic connection between me, Youston, and Bob Barker. Then I thought, "Isn't that doosh dead yet?" He sure looks like a corpse in his pic.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: gnubler on December 12, 2008, 10:22:19 AM
Quote from: youston on December 11, 2008, 11:04:25 AMBUT DON'T YOU DARE crack on Bob Barker & the Price is Right. Your statement, sir, is unacceptable. Keep it up, and we may be forced to 'liberate' your country.

I was jolted into consciousness early this morning, half listening to NPR's Morning Edition and hearing the news that today is Bob Barker's birthday. I was like, "Whoa!" - and I believe there is a cosmic connection between me, Youston, and Bob Barker. Then I thought, "Isn't that doosh dead yet?" He sure looks like a corpse in his pic.

I brought up Bob Barker. Sorry, Gnub as much as you wish you had a connection with the Brain Boy for repopulation of the species... it's still just me, and I KNOW that pains you. :kiss:
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 12, 2008, 10:29:36 AM

I brought up Bob Barker. Sorry, Gnub as much as you wish you had a connection with the Brain Boy for repopulation of the species... it's still just me, and I KNOW that pains you. :kiss:

Maybe she preferred my emotional and eloquent defense of Hizzoner General Sir Bob Barker to your ham-fisted and dispassionate one. FFS, DCS, it was like you were just going through the motions.

gnubler

No, actually it's the only thing that keeps me from blowing my head off. Well, that and the fact that I haven't had to use Quark for well over a year.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: youston on December 12, 2008, 10:31:48 AM

Maybe she preferred my emotional and eloquent defense of Hizzoner General Sir Bob Barker to your ham-fisted and dispassionate one. FFS, DCS, it was like you were just going through the motions.

I liken him to myself in regards to Freehand if it were a gameshow... and I am dispassionate? Hummmm. Okay. HE IS A GOD! Bow to him Cartoon Boy who NEVER changes his clothes!
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

naaaaah he's an amateur. an amateur imposter of gameshow hosting.

behold Bruce Forsyth, Dale Winton, Richard Whitely, Des O'connor!

true masters! bow to the masters