News:

Main Menu

Pitstop 2024

Started by Tracy, June 03, 2024, 01:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain_Type

Artwork Systems merged with Esko, and thus their products were combined with the Esko ones.
If you had an Artwork Systems maintenance contract, you got the Esko products as a replacement.
The replacement for Neo is ArtPro+. You can build PDF actions similar to Pitstop, although it doesn't incorporate anywhere near as many tasks yet. The Esko documentation is free online for anyone to access, if you're curious.
It is a pretty good pdf editor.
You can edit type, rasterize selected items, change inks, resize objects, change transparency effects...I use it frequently.
Esko Automation Engine 24
ArtPro+ 24
Javelin Imagesetter

Joe

Quote from: born2print on June 10, 2024, 09:07:45 AMI remember NEO and I wanted it bad. I was told no.  :))
Yeah we were told the same. They just priced themselves out of customers for the price they were asking.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

SpicyVindaloo

I forgot about NEO. We used that years ago when we were running Automation Engine. It was pretty slick but moved to Prinergy and PitStop became our go to.

Joe

Quote from: Tracy on June 06, 2024, 10:22:24 AMIs Ventura the latest OS? or Sonoma?
Quote from: Joe on June 06, 2024, 10:23:19 AMSonoma and next week Adobe is announcing the next version that will be released in the fall.
Next MacOS coming is MacOS Sequoia.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Tracy

Waiting for the Pitstop Webinar to start
hmm I guess I didn't see it's a Switch Monthly workshop
I didn't even realize It's not the first Wednesday

The pitstop webinars have been mostly about switch lately
maybe they are fixing that

born2print

I miss abc  :'(
no offense intended toward anyone else.
Gonna kick it root down

Tracy