Konica Minolta BizhubPro C6501

Started by Skryber, August 04, 2009, 11:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumpy

"Hit me with your Best shot"!
Son you better watch your back when a poor man gets the blues.

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Quote from: Lumpy on May 13, 2011, 11:02:07 AM"Hit me with your Best shot"!
HA!!

I'm sporting skin socks. Very comfy, especially after applying lotion.
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

Why look, it's a KM.
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

I'm not showing you mine, even though you showed me yours.

Yours is bigger.  :laugh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Quote from: gnubler on August 04, 2011, 01:11:47 PMI'm not showing you mine, even though you showed me yours.

Get your damn camera out. Admittingly, that picture was on that went on FB. So I figured I'd share.  :grin:

gnubler

So, is your shop making lots of new "friends" on FcukBook?  :puke2:

My sympathies...
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on August 04, 2011, 01:15:17 PMGet your damn camera out.

Not until another mountain of singed accordian paper forms and I have an "incident" again.

Quote from: gnubler on August 04, 2011, 01:16:36 PMSo, is your shop making lots of new "friends" on FcukBook?  :puke2:

My sympathies...
We've got 20 "fans".  :cry: :laugh:
Most of them are my boozed up/crazy friends.

gnubler

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on August 04, 2011, 01:19:18 PMMost of them are my boozed up/crazy friends.

LOL. WTF did Bossman think would "friend" a friggin' printshop? :facepalm:

Quote from: gnubler on August 04, 2011, 01:24:32 PM
Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on August 04, 2011, 01:19:18 PMMost of them are my boozed up/crazy friends.

LOL. WTF did Bossman think would "friend" a friggin' printshop? :facepalm:
He has now changed his position on our FB page. I'm supposed to learn the "developer" stuff so he can sell "that" as a service.
We do have one customer that wants us to help them with their page... :banghead:

gnubler

Oh FFS.

I should go kiss & hug my boss 4-ever for not being into it at all. He called it "Fishbook".  :laugh:

Quote from: gnubler on August 04, 2011, 01:33:52 PMOh FFS.

I should go kiss & hug my boss 4-ever for not being into it at all. He called it "Fishbook".  :laugh:
Lucky bastard you are.

David

we have a facebork page, an' I'm not telling you the name...
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Skryber

Quote from: gnubler on August 04, 2011, 01:11:47 PMI'm not showing you mine, even though you showed me yours.

I bet they are equally a pain in the rear.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff