PSP 9 in points...Aaarrrgh!

Started by frailer, October 19, 2010, 06:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

OK, Acro 9 on new iMac in mm. PSP (attempting Global Change resize)...in points. Nowhere in PSP Prefs to reset, as far as I can see. Will I have to dump pfrfs for PSP?
Acro 9 inmm in Prefs...I've checked.   :banghead:

Just reExported it from Indy...but still, must fix.   :sad:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

Quote from: frailer on October 19, 2010, 06:16:01 PMOK, Acro 9 on new iMac in mm. PSP (attempting Global Change resize)...in points. Nowhere in PSP Prefs to reset, as far as I can see. Will I have to dump pfrfs for PSP?
Acro 9 inmm in Prefs...I've checked.   :banghead:

Just reExported it from Indy...but still, must fix.   :sad:

Ahem....Pitstop Preferences
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Damn, under me nose...   :embarrassed:  Was kinda trying 'multi-tasking' at the time. 

Please resume normal programming.      :laugh:   Love that GC.   :cheesy:  Am waiting on a multi-page PDF doc to come in that needs scaling.  I would love to go and get a mug of tea and find it done when I get back.  LOL, some time back, had a now-departred compadre here spend much time placing in Indy>reExporting...or whatever. A good 2 hours, as I recall.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman

Joe

I had just changed it on a computer here earlier this evening which was why I knew it it was there. :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Quote from: Joe on October 19, 2010, 07:28:54 PMI had just changed it on a computer here earlier this evening which was why I knew it it was there. :laugh:

You just say stuff like that top make us feel better.   :laugh:

Tracy

Joe's nice!

Hey i was just checkin out the prefs.
they have a move inspector away from document pref
cool

frailer

Quote from: Tracy on October 20, 2010, 11:49:18 AMJoe's nice!

Hey i was just checkin out the prefs.
they have a move inspector away from document pref
cool

Yeah, I noticed that too. Funny the things ya trip over.   :laugh: