Placing PDFs in PDFs_PSP 7.2

Started by frailer, November 09, 2007, 11:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

I know joe's had some experience in this, but anyone...
Is there an easier way to select Source and Target, than feeding in numbers into the dialogue fields? I've got a blue/selected Source area; a blue/selected Target area. Woulda thought pressing the "Go" would replace one with the other. Not for me; as I'm doing it, anyway.
Is there a way of by-passing the dialogue fields and then just "zapping"/fine-tuning into position? Like a lot of things in PitStop, a bit  clunky/get-used-to-it. But I'm prolly missing something obvious.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

Try the "Grab Area From Selection" button (big rectangular button with rounded corners...if it was a snake you'd be dead! LOL ). Select something and click the button and that is where it will place it. If you don't have something to click on, grab the Pitstop "Select Rectangular Area" tool and draw your own box and then it will place it in there. I'm starting to love this tool. I use it more and more everyday.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Right..am at home now; shall try late monday. I'm guessing that the "Grab Area from Selection" could read "Define Target Area" [?] Maybe a "source"/"target" thing. [confusion on my part, that is... :-\
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.