Manually Archive
by Farabomb
January 16, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

xx
New Windows 10 PC
by Ear
January 15, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

xx
From employee to freelance for the same company.
by Joe
January 12, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

Topic: White choke in prinergy (Read 328 times) previous topic - next topic

White choke in prinergy
Hi :hello: ,everyone,im new to prinergy and i try to find out what is the neutral density that will make a spot color to always be choked.
To be more exact i use a pantone [100 C] that is printed as white spot colour on press and i want to always white to be choked under any colour combination and density.

• born2print
  • [*][*][*]
Re: White choke in prinergy
Reply #1
You might play with: refine / trap / select CREATE CUTBACKS then play with the numbers
"Sorry mom, there was a tattoo artist in here talking about getting prints of tattooed penises."  :lmao:

Reply #2
Sorry for late reply,i was on holidays,i test it and work exactly how i wanted,Thank You :banana: 
One more thing,seems that if i have vectors and pixels {picture} in same file it works only on vectors and don't choke the white under the pictures

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #3
Check the "Images' box as shown here:
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #4
Still no change to pantone (white) under the image,only vectors are affected,i have play with the neutral density and got some interesesting results on the image but no succes on just chocking the pantone under it

Reply #5
I have play more with the numbers there and i got it work,Problem solved,Thanks alot born2print and Joe :wink: