News:

Main Menu

Adobe Express (Beta)

Started by Tracy, July 14, 2023, 10:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy

Holy Cow! just checking this out now, there is so much you can create with effects
and images, type effects etc.. you can actually type in what you want in an image.
we typed in rainbow cats with a dolphin swimming in a pool
and it popped up!!

I think this is Adobe's Canva
but I'm assuming it's much better
It's in the Creative Cloud

you can output different file types including HTML

Tracy

For the image I did text to image: I typed sharks in a pool
and that text that says Sharks is editable
this is just basic stuff, there is a lot in there, they are calling it AI

Skryber

Well....I'm not going to get anything done today. 

It won't do anything involving poo. It violates the rules.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Tracy

;D 
with your skills I'm sure you could come up with some cool stuff
for me It's going to come in handy when I can't think of a design

David

Quote from: Skryber on July 14, 2023, 10:54:47 AMWell....I'm not going to get anything done today.

It won't do anything involving poo. It violates the rules.
well yeah...  no poo for you
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Skryber

Found a pic of Gnub.

Screenshot-2023-07-14-at-12-57-25-PM" border="0
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Skryber

Skryber

This one is my favorite.

Screenshot-2023-07-14-at-1-01-03-PM" border="0

Tracy

Skryber

Super censored. You can't say "guns, hookah, cannibal, grenade, ballistic missile." I successfully created an image of an aircraft carrier getting blown up but I had to work around the no no words.

If you use the word "sexy" it will add bewbs to whatever you are referring to. :rotf:

DigiCorn

I asked ChatGPT to write me a script for Robocop vs Terminator. It wrote a pretty nice plot outline.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

Quote from: Skryber on July 14, 2023, 01:30:09 PMSuper censored. You can't say "guns, hookah, cannibal, grenade, ballistic missile." I successfully created an image of an aircraft carrier getting blown up but I had to work around the no no words.

If you use the word "sexy" it will add bewbs to whatever you are referring to. :rotf:
You know those clowns at Adobe set around their meeting table saying "you know prepress people are going to be trying every weird thing they can think of so we have to censor anything they can possible dream up".

Clows_at_Adobe.jpg
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Possum

They should add a special disclaimer somewhere in their voluminous Terms of Service. "Neither Adobe nor any of its subsidiaries will be held responsible in any way for anything customers create using our software."
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

scottrsimons

Hey Joe, I found those clowns you are talking about, using their site and your words. :))
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

Joe

Quote from: scottrsimons on July 17, 2023, 06:02:23 AMHey Joe, I found those clowns you are talking about, using their site and your words. :))
Yeah that is how my clown was generated. The text I used was clowns at Adobe but it only gave me one. ;D
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.