My fellow geeks, I need PC building advice

Started by Farabomb, December 27, 2016, 10:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabomb

I have libre already on the boss's and my mac but it never seems to open documents correctly. The boss openly hates it but then again, he openly hates computers so I don't think getting office is going to help. I mainly want to export his 365 mailbox that's maintained by someone else so he has his 10000000000s of emails he keeps for no reason.

I did see the office in a box option. I may go that way but I assume it's $210 a seat?
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

Quote from: Farabomb on June 01, 2017, 11:35:18 AMI have libre already on the boss's and my mac but it never seems to open documents correctly. The boss openly hates it but then again, he openly hates computers so I don't think getting office is going to help. I mainly want to export his 365 mailbox that's maintained by someone else so he has his 10000000000s of emails he keeps for no reason.

I did see the office in a box option. I may go that way but I assume it's $210 a seat?

I actually have bought 3 copies recently here at work for $199.99 each but now they are $209.99 each.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.