Kodak GUA Forums gone?

Started by Joe, May 03, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Yeah it wasn't busy with a lot of activity but it had a lot of good info especially with RBA stuff.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigiCorn

Hadn't been on it in years
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

that's what she said :rimshot:
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Skryber

Quote from: born2print on May 29, 2020, 11:57:21 AM

My coworker and I can't ever pass up the opportunity to say that. Everyday. All day.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Slappy

Grab the Domain Joe! You'll be a Forum Running MACHEEEEEEN!!!
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

The domain is not available. Not that I would buy it if it was. ;D

DigiCorn

Quote from: born2print on May 29, 2020, 11:57:21 AM
dayum, dude.

you've been in my bedroom?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

scottrsimons

:tombstone: I remember their site being down before, when they were changing the site over to a new platform. But they also informed us that it was happening. So this is really strange.  :grimreaper:
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

johnny_jay

I had another support case open and brought up the forum. this is what they said:

BTW, regarding GUA Forum status: I'm unsure what is happening on that site but my colleagues have recommended that you send an email the folks listed in this link:
https://www.kodak.com/us/en/corp/media_contact/default.htm
Kodak Prinergy and InSite
Preps
Epson P7000 driven by Fiery XF
Screen 16000N
Screen R36000ZX
3 web presses, 1 sheetfed press
G7 Expert

Joe

OK I have contacted the 2 USA reps in that link. Any bets if I never hear back? :rotf:

joch230

I just sent an e-mail as well. I got a bounce back from Kevin Rhoney that he's on leave... We'll see if the other person answers.

scottrsimons

I emailed them too, and got the same message.

Joe

I got the bounce back too and emailed the email address the bounce back said to contact.

Joe

We must have gotten through to them. The GUA forums are back.

scottrsimons

I wonder if we will get an email back apologizing or an explanation? Oh wait, I already know the answer to that.  :shoots_self: