Guest Speaker

Started by Ear, September 13, 2016, 05:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Who?

What is a gnubler?
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Joe

born2print

Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

Joe

Possum

I thought she was moonlighting as the orange squirrel in the Voya commercials.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Joe

EmptyWords

Quote from: Possum on September 20, 2016, 12:43:57 PMSome guy worked late one night by himself and spent the time using my computer instead of working. I could tell somebody had messed with it the next morning, so I checked the browser. It's amazing how people don't know how or don't bother to delete their browsing history.

We had 5 people on our 3rd shift a few years back get busted for the same thing, when things got slow they would come into our production room and make themselves at home on our prepress computers (lots of pron, youtube etc) and never clean out the histories in the browsers, that is how our IT nazis tracked and busted them, it was smdh laughable.
Esko Automation Engine  •  Imaging Engine  •  Nexus  •  Odystar  •  Neo  •  ArtPro  •  ArtPro+ Layout
Esko ArtPro+ Advanced  •  ArtPro+ Essentials  •  Esko PowerStepper/PowerLayout  •  Kodak Preps 8
Hyphen ImpoProof 8400S  •  CGS Oris ColorTuner // Web  •  Epson Stylus Pro 7900  •  Apogee Prepress
Agfa/Screen Avalon  •  Xerox iGen  •  Versant 180  •  Iridesse  •  Mark Andy  •  Heidelberg  •  Kirk-Rudy

Possum

Some people at a newspaper where I worked were hired for a couple of evenings to sell subs over the phone. They used the ad reps' desks to work. One rep called me over the next morning to show me the browser history - it was full of foot fetish sites.

Oh, and welcome back, Empty Words.

born2print

Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

Farabomb

I'm just glad you didn't try to blame Trump like everyone else in the world.

Not to say he isn't an incompetent shithead but enough already. Even the people that voted for him don't like him.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

Quote from: born2print on March 23, 2017, 11:15:21 AM:shocked:
http://www.newser.com/story/240192/campus-to-hold-funeral-for-beloved-squirrel.html

It is no coincidence that DCS now lives in Houston. RIP gnubler. I'm sure if he had to die he would want it to be at the hands of DCS.

Possum

Just can't picture Gnubler hanging around a university with all those boneheads who think everything's okay as long as they do it in Adobe. Maybe the coffin making brought on a psychotic break.