Freehand File issue

Started by Chelle, December 10, 2008, 11:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Chelle

Is it too early in the day to start drinking???? :laugh:
Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled....

FACT OF LIFE: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Chelle

Good. Now I just have to figure out where the booze is hidden around here.... :laugh:

gnubler

Quote from: Chelle on December 10, 2008, 02:12:11 PMIs it too early in the day to start drinking???? :laugh:

No. My boss ordered a CRATE of wine and it just arrived via UPS. She put a few bottles on her desk and is gazing at them lovingly.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Chelle

Quote from: gnubler on December 10, 2008, 02:15:35 PM
Quote from: Chelle on December 10, 2008, 02:12:11 PMIs it too early in the day to start drinking???? :laugh:

No. My boss ordered a CRATE of wine and it just arrived via UPS. She put a few bottles on her desk and is gazing at them lovingly.
OMG... I am so on my way to where you work. :laugh:

Seriously. These catalogs are maddening. Aside from the whole freaky font thing, 16 separate spread files are just going to make me completely homicidal. :death:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Chelle on December 10, 2008, 02:21:17 PM
Quote from: gnubler on December 10, 2008, 02:15:35 PM

OMG... I am so on my way to where you work. :laugh:

Seriously. These catalogs are maddening. Aside from the whole freaky font thing, 16 separate spread files are just going to make me completely homicidal. :death:

Why not merge the files together? Set up a 32 page single page layout, butt two pages together for all 16 spreads, copy and paste the single spread pages into the new layout? A small investment for a lot of time saved over the long run.
Member #285 - Civilian

Chelle

I used to make one file to run through Brisque, but now that we have Prinergy, it processes super fast. It's just a pain in my ass to have to open a separate spread to make changes on the pages. And these files are so damn big. Ugh. We WILL teach this girl to use InDesign. She has it... She said she used it to make a flier and it "scared her". :shocked:

beermonster

ohhh she's one of "those" desighners!

pdf all the pages, merge to one pdf, impose, drink wine, get drunk, fall down - no problems.
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Chelle

Yup. I've done the "pdf, make one pdf" thing - but without the "drink wine" part. For some reason they won't let me bring my wine to work.

beermonster

then go to the pub

err bar/diner - or whatever you guys n gals have

better still - just find and English pub, go in and say "pint of ya finest australian spring water please" and repeat until comatose

Chelle

Hmm... Maybe that's what we need here. An English pub. I should open one. THEN I could drink at work. :laugh:

beermonster

YEAH GOOD IDEA

unlike caps lock  which is noisy

DigitalCrapShoveler

Let's save the Love Connection for the Game Show Network folks... this is a Freehand Thread. :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

neh - eat my crashing distiller app :tongue: