photo slideshow software

Started by delooch, January 14, 2009, 12:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Joe, stay out of "our" moment. Gnub and I don't have many. AND get your hand off my thigh.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on January 14, 2009, 01:32:51 PMJoe, stay out of "our" moment. Gnub and I don't have many. AND get your hand off my thigh.

DCS, he touched my butt, but I'll let it slide this time. Now, where were we?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on January 14, 2009, 01:36:48 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on January 14, 2009, 01:32:51 PMJoe, stay out of "our" moment. Gnub and I don't have many. AND get your hand off my thigh.

Slide it which way? :evil:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Joe on January 14, 2009, 02:18:18 PM
Quote from: gnubler on January 14, 2009, 01:36:48 PM

Slide it which way? :evil:

well one way is a trap, and the other an escape route..  choose wisely.
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

delooch

so here is a good laugh-
i scanned in like 230 photos for a 15 minute looping presentation. took me about 3 attempts of authoring the show until i got all the slides/text/transitions to my satisfaction - about 4 hours of time..  I load the thing into my DVD player last night for a test run, about halfway through the show, i notice a photo with the guy standing in front of a large poster of a chick with her ass spread wide open.  I dont know how the hell his sisters didnt see that when they gave me the photo, or how i didnt catch it on the scan/crop. i guess i was just looking at faces.
redo # 5 coming up!
Oh, and Picasa3 turned out to be the best thing going for free. Only outputs to windows media, but i had an app to convert that to dvd... (convertX to DVD)

gnubler

Quote from: delooch on January 15, 2009, 09:46:58 AMabout halfway through the show, i notice a photo with the guy standing in front of a large poster of a chick with her ass spread wide open.

I'd print that one out and use it as artwork on the DVD label.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david