News:

Main Menu

Page Plus - FREE!!!

Started by Slappy, October 08, 2009, 10:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

Sales tard just wandered in to make sure we have this fabulous layout app. Yeah, suuuuuure we do.  :banghead:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

tapdn

usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

gnubler

"While there are plenty of home desktop publishing packages on the market, PagePlus 9 really is something special."

More special than..............PAP? I think not!
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

G_Town

I dunno sounds intriguing...

Serif PagePlus SE is the FREE desktop publishing (DTP) software to design stunning publications for home or business with no previous experience! With FREE PagePlus SE you can easily create outstanding menus, greeting cards, posters, brochures, documents and catalogues. Our easy to use free desktop publishing software ensure you create amazing documents for every occasion!

gnubler

As we all know making greeting cards on a home computer is probably the #1 hobby in the country. I think this app is really going places.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

G_Town

Quote from: gnubler on October 08, 2009, 11:03:52 AMAs we all know making greeting cards on a home computer is probably the #1 hobby in the country. I think this app is really going places.

We could start a business this thing could really take off!

DigitalCrapShoveler

OMG! We could corner the Church Bulletin/Program market! We gotta move on this!
Member #285 - Civilian

David

I'm in!

working on my newsletter as we speak, and doing my Christmas cards early, TOO!

done...
now I'm working on a phone book for Detroit...
almost done...

done...

what's next?

:ninja:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Skryber

Ooooh ooooh! Will you make me one? I want it to be.....um.....blue and white, shiny paper, and I will send you my snap fish link for the photo. Can you maybe change the color of my eyes. I want them to "POP." Ya know! Awesome! And I need them by 2 hours ago, k? Thaaaaaaannnnnnnks!  :kiss:
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

DigitalCrapShoveler

Cataloging every blade of grass in Texas and inputting for digital output.
Member #285 - Civilian

David

Quote from: Skryber on October 08, 2009, 12:08:37 PMOoooh ooooh! Will you make me one? I want it to be.....um.....blue and white, shiny paper, and I will send you my snap fish link for the photo. Can you maybe change the color of my eyes. I want them to "POP." Ya know! Awesome! And I need them by 2 hours ago, k? Thaaaaaaannnnnnnks!  :kiss:
done and ready for press.....

sorry it took so long
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Damn, David is GOOD! You been practicing, boy? I bet you have a PC at home running Windows ME that you use exclusively for Print Artist Platinum. LUCKY.

johnny_jay

We had a customer that used this about 10-11 years ago. it took our old preflight guy like a day to get a 4 page cover wrap ready to output film.
Kodak Prinergy and InSite
Preps
Epson P7000 driven by Fiery XF
Screen 16000N
Screen R36000ZX
3 web presses, 1 sheetfed press
G7 Expert

tapdn

does Chelle know about this breakthrough product?
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb