illy align objects

Started by beermonster, October 22, 2009, 03:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Yes SA, it's well known around here that Beer and I have a sorted past. He was my first cat.
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

SA

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 22, 2009, 07:14:19 AMYes SA, it's well known around here that Beer and I have a sorted past. He was my first cat.

I figured that much from the lovers tiff you guys were having. Now kiss and make up  :police:
Riding a scooter is like riding a fat chick. Fun to do but just not in front of your friends.

Tracy

Great tip Beer! I always aligned and then moved where I needed it.

beermonster

Tracy - you are also very welcome :grin:
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 22, 2009, 07:14:19 AMYes SA, it's well known around here that Beer and I have a sorted past. He was my first cat.

A 'sorted' past? So, you kept things organized and categorized?

Gnubler?!? Why aren't you at your post?

DigitalCrapShoveler

Yes I do. It is my goal one day to have the entire cast of Scooby-Doo neatly SORTED and catalogued by body part in jars in a secret room that I will only know about. Well, me and my cat, whom Beer is no longer.
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 22, 2009, 12:49:11 PMYes I do. It is my goal one day to have the entire cast of Scooby-Doo neatly SORTED and catalogued by body part in jars in a secret room that I will only know about. Well, me and my cat, whom Beer is no longer.

GNUBLERRRRR!

DigitalCrapShoveler

Awww, yes, bad grammar. Youston's Kryptonite. Good thing I get paid to print shit and not write books, eh? And you?
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Quote from: youston on October 22, 2009, 12:53:39 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 22, 2009, 12:49:11 PMYes I do. It is my goal one day to have the entire cast of Scooby-Doo neatly SORTED and catalogued by body part in jars in a secret room that I will only know about. Well, me and my cat, whom Beer is no longer.

GNUBLERRRRR!

WTF? Atrocious.

Let me stick with spelling and punctuation, you do syntax and form. Kill him.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Quote from: Joe on October 22, 2009, 01:04:28 PM

:laugh: :laugh: Love the random stock image of happy white people thrown on there.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Butchering the English language is quickly becoming my favorite hobby.
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 22, 2009, 01:02:40 PMAwww, yes, bad grammar. Youston's Kryptonite. Good thing I get paid to print shit and not write books, eh? And you?

Well, normally I get paid to do things that would leave you curled up in the fetal position crying for your cat.

Today, however, I'm being paid to criticize some poor slob's grammar on the Internet.   :wink:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: youston on October 22, 2009, 01:08:48 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 22, 2009, 01:02:40 PMAwww, yes, bad grammar. Youston's Kryptonite. Good thing I get paid to print shit and not write books, eh? And you?

Well, normally I get paid to do things that would leave you curled up in the fetal position crying for your cat.

Today, however, I'm being paid to criticize some poor slob's grammar on the Internet.   :wink:

Sniff... sniff, you smell that? I smell Blood-Sausage. Get back to work before a house comes and lands on you.
Member #285 - Civilian