PACKZVIEW - Free PDF Quality Control Tool

Started by swampymarsh, January 15, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

I got both of mine back within 24 hours. Have you checked in your spam folder?
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Slappy

Yeah, nothing. I'm not that worried about it, thought I'd be able to have some admins use it potentially, if it's not TOO confusing for them.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

DPSprint

so far my guys have found it very useable and helpful, although being able to print from a file would be good too

Tracy

Was it only free for January or is it still free?

Joe

If you follow the link from the original post it still lets you register.

scottrsimons

I just got my reg number, and it's pretty impressive. I like it a lot. But I noticed in the "About" screen that it says "This version will expire on 2018-Jun-30".  :cane:   Now I have five months to sell everyone on it, for it to then go bye-bye.  What are the options after that? Anyone know?
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

DPSprint

I think that just means the version of the software and it gets updated... see the previous page of this thread

Joe

Yeah what DPSprint said. Mine originally said it was going to expire 01-31-18. Then they had a .01 update and after updating it changed to 2018-Jun-30. Of course it is possible they could cut it off at any time. And they might in order to try to get tthose that like the free version to buy the real deal.

Does anyone know what the price of the real deal is?

PrepressN00b

Hey guys, ill chime in here since I work for Hybrid. Packz view will always be free and it does not expire. The version expires but the license will not. The reason we do this is we are very active in development of Packz and as a by product Packzview. So we want to make sure user stay as current with the software version as possible.
Peter Kincaid
Hybrid Software

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Slappy

Hey PrepressN00b, can I PM you the work email I used to request a license? Think mine got lost in the Internet tubez.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Farabomb

If your company is running a spam filter check that. I had to fish mine out of quarantine.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

Quote from: Farabomb on February 01, 2018, 12:36:52 PMIf your company is running a spam filter check that. I had to fish mine out of quarantine.

Agreed. It may not be in your local spam folder but it may be in the email server spam folder. You can view it by using webmail.

Slappy

Got into the (horrible as always) Webmail and don't see anything. I did get this fabulous pop-up when Searching though.

:facepalm:

Joe

Quote from: Slappy on February 02, 2018, 10:56:57 AMGot into the (horrible as always) Webmail and don't see anything. I did get this fabulous pop-up when Searching though.

:facepalm:

You must use Rackspace for email. We do and I get that exact same message when trying to search in webmail. If the email server marked it as spam it should be in the spam folder.