InDesign CS6 interface language

Started by yorgil, February 17, 2014, 05:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorgil

Hello,

I'm user of CS6 and I have problem with changing interface language in InDesign. In PS, Acrobat, etc it is easy but i dont have any idea how to change interface language in InDesign CS6. There wasnt any problem with previous versions but in CS6 i cant solve it. I have polish version and i want english interface. I tried modify regedit KEYS in Windows but now there is only key responsible for installation language - not in-application interface language. I changed pl_PL catalog name in Presets to en_EN and it worked... at start. But i havent any shortcuts, menus were nearly empty, so it was wrong.

Has anyone any idea how to change that language of indesing interface? It is really important - many years of experience with english names and now perspective of learning all those terms in polish... Not nice.

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

yorgil

I have tried this solution and it doesnt work for polish version. After changing names of folders from pl_PL to en_EN any of shortcuts dont work. Also i cannot change workspace.
And most dangerous was communicate that indesign is now (afer folders names change) in TRIAL version! After revert names to oryginal pl_PL license is ok.

Joe

It sounds like Adobe wants you to install the product for the language you want to use then.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.