News:

Main Menu

Emil programs

Started by Farabomb, July 21, 2017, 08:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabomb

I need to find and email solution that allows multiple accounts that separates the sent emails into their own folder. The boss needs to be able to search them individually. He's currently using an ancient version of live mail that lumps all the accounts together. Is anyone using outlook 365 and does it have this ability? I know it's possible as I'm sitting here looking at apple mail that does it but that won't work for him.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Farabomb

Or even a Email program.

Give me a break. I'm on crutches and in severe pain.  :old:
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

Quote from: Farabomb on July 21, 2017, 08:39:50 AMOr even a Email program.

Give me a break. I'm on crutches and in severe pain.  :old:

Windows Live Mail 2012 (the last version) does that. That is what we are using on office PC's.

Also Thunderbird can do it too.

I would go with Thunderbird since Live Mail isn't supported anymore.

PS: Crutches suck! Get better quickly!
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

mc hristel

We are using Outlook from Office 2011 here and it keeps accounts separate (including sent and trashes) by default. I think it could be configured to combine everything if you ever would want to go back to that but that's not the default.

DigiCorn

I know Thunderbird does it, but I think Mozilla stopped supporting it. Haven't used it in years.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

I had heard they were going to discontinue it at one point but I don't think they ever did. It is still listed and has a website under Mozilla. It still appears they are developing it as they have a beta program you can join.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Quote from: Joe on July 21, 2017, 10:29:53 AMI had heard they were going to discontinue it at one point but I don't think they ever did. It is still listed and has a website under Mozilla. It still appears they are developing it as they have a beta program you can join.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/
I still haven't sorted my non-functioning T'bird. I had it running briefly, under the new Mini/Sierra, but it 'broke' again.

I think it's mainly junk on there now, as I re-directed the important stuff to my Fastmail, which I swear by, FWIW.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

baritone

i go for thunderbird. I been using it when it was formally called Mozilla suite back in the 90's. Always used it.

StudioMonkey

Just installed Thunderbird on new macs and no problems so far.  Better than mac Mail that's for damm sure.
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana