Previous topic - Next topic

How to expand bleed in pdf

Enfocus pitstop
2 (100%)
any other program
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

prepressure

When i print from Preps to postscript printer driver that i created with my manufacturer ppd files the postscripot file become to large
and embedd all fonts graphics,the when goes to rip it sad that fonts are missing.
but when i print to pdf from preps the file become very small then and then i print to postscript and file is very small.

Joe

What kind of files are you putting into Preps? And by "file become too large (or small)" do you mean dimensions or megabytes? Also how do you know you are embedding all fonts when you print from Preps? Preps has no option to tell it to embed all fonts that I know of. The source files that you place in Preps does need to have all fonts embedded in them before you place them into Preps. It sounds like maybe the source files does not have the fonts embedded. Also what version of Preps are you using and are you on a PC or a Mac?
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DCurry

You can turn off Font Processing in Preps' preferences. I seem to remember that leaving it on caused more problems than turning it off. Either way, just try switching it to the opposite of what it is on now.
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!