Which Acrobat for non-pp manager

Started by frailer, June 28, 2011, 06:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Quote from: Syphon on June 29, 2011, 05:40:08 PMI thought Adobe was getting rid of Standard version. I could not figure out what use the Standard version has. Either one needs just a pdf reader like Adobe Reader or need the tools is Acrobat Pro.

Ya know, I had thought the same thing about standard but when I looked at the Adobe site...there it was. And I also agree it's useless.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Tracy

Quote from: frailer on June 29, 2011, 05:42:48 PMSending the download trial link to mgr. here, now, Matt. Didn't realise it was in that low price range. Thanks.

.... this be the one?
let us know what you find in there Frailer!

frailer

Quote from: Tracy on June 29, 2011, 07:16:57 PM
Quote from: frailer on June 29, 2011, 05:42:48 PMSending the download trial link to mgr. here, now, Matt. Didn't realise it was in that low price range. Thanks.

.... this be the one?
let us know what you find in there Frailer!

Shall do.

I found the bit below from Matt a little confusing... I think he just meant to type something else in ref to PitStop....  :undecided:

Quote from: mattbeals on June 29, 2011, 05:38:28 PMpdfToolbox is about the same price as PitStop Pro, but less than Acrobat Pro and PitStop Pro.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

mattbeals

Frailer, if you look at the cost of pdfToolbox vs. Acrobat Pro then Acrobat Pro is less expensive. But if you want them, or they feel the need to have, PitStop Pro then you have to buy both Acrobat Pro and PitStop Pro. So in that case pdfToolbox is less expensive than PitStop (because with PitStop you have to buy Acrobat Pro if you don't already have it).
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

frailer

Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.