News:

Main Menu

Lab text

Started by frailer, April 02, 2017, 10:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

I missed this, and I shouldn't have. Only a 20pp A5 so not so bad... If it had been CMYK, I'd either have been able to use Change Specific Color, or an EAL.

As it was, I did it manually, page by page, at least by first selecting all on that page wit Select Similar, so not all bad.

But, (and I could be, of course, quite wrong on this), I could not see where I could do that colour as a GC or an EAL.

How do they even do Lab as the text colour, anyway?

Just wanting to see for 'next time'. Oh and yes, I "Removed ICC Profile'.

Oh, I spotted it on first set, so didn't make it to press..

(see screenshot).
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

Quote from: frailer on April 02, 2017, 10:59:52 PMI missed this, and I shouldn't have. Only a 20pp A5 so not so bad... If it had been CMYK, I'd either have been able to use Change Specific Color, or an EAL.

As it was, I did it manually, page by page, at least by first selecting all on that page wit Select Similar, so not all bad.

But, (and I could be, of course, quite wrong on this), I could not see where I could do that colour as a GC or an EAL.

How do they even do Lab as the text colour, anyway?

Just wanting to see for 'next time'. Oh and yes, I "Removed ICC Profile'.

Oh, I spotted it on first set, so didn't make it to press..

You tried 'User Swatch ===> Grab Fill or Grab Stroke'?
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

No, but I shall, as a retro exercise.  :grin:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman

frailer

Quote from: Joe on April 03, 2017, 07:11:24 AMYou tried 'User Swatch ===> Grab Fill or Grab Stroke'?
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Yep, that worked. Was pretty frazzled late Friday... no excuse. I believe I got *close* to that, but didn't do Costanza Senior's "serenity now..." first.