email programs

Started by Lefkoff, September 15, 2008, 01:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lefkoff

Just out of curiosity what mail programs are you guys/gals using?

I am thinking about taking the plunge and getting an iPhone. This will mean that I will probably have to switch my email program from Eudora to Apple's mail but that won't break my heart.

My apologies if this topic is in the wrong category. It didn't seem to fit anywhere else.

gnubler

Mozilla's Thunderbird here, at home and work. Been using it since it came out.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

mac mail at work and home, but no iPhone.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

tapdn

Mac mail here. Got everything I need.
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

Monkeyman

Using Entourage in the office. Thunderbird was causing issues with our OSX mail server. I find Entourage a perfectly capable email program. Our primary email server used to be Eudora but it got out of date.
At home I use Apple Mail. It's always been a bit under featured, a bit clunky but it works fine for home stuff.
As is in all things, so must go into the night.

frailer

My kids run gmail on their iPhones. On the strength of that, I'd take a look if you're talking iPhone stuff...
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

ratintrap

At home I use Thunderbird, I switched to it because I was having some trouble with the Macintosh Mail program.

At work we are using Netscape (still using OS 9 most of the time). :embarrassed: :huh: :shocked: :sad: :angry: :puke: :blowup: :death:

-Rat

Slappy

Thunderbird at work, all webmail at home. I bounce my Verizon mail to a Gmail account, since Verizon's webmail is horrible.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.