Unbelievable Resource!

Started by DigitalCrapShoveler, October 28, 2008, 01:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delooch

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 05, 2009, 06:56:24 PMSorry man, I didn't go in today. Sick. Thanks for taking care of that Skryber. Cough... cough. Do you still want me to look Looch?

thanks, but skryber got it covered.

i want to say some after-market car parts mfg. uses this same exact bulldog head, i cant remember who it is though.

Skryber

Quote from: delooch on October 06, 2009, 10:08:08 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 05, 2009, 06:56:24 PMSorry man, I didn't go in today. Sick. Thanks for taking care of that Skryber. Cough... cough. Do you still want me to look Looch?

thanks, but skryber got it covered.

i want to say some after-market car parts mfg. uses this same exact bulldog head, i cant remember who it is though.

I don't know how CRHS gets by with using that logo. A guy I work with went to that high school and it's Preston Blair's art or looks dangerously similar.

http://www.animationarchive.org/2006/06/meta-100000-animation-drawing-course_10.html
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Chelle

OK - need a little help: Since logging into Hero Turko would give my internet person fits :rolleyes: I am looking for some images for a project. It's a wedding invite that has a horse theme. Wow. Imagine that. They have a "horsey" project to me.

Anyhoo... The sample the girl brought in has 2 horses in silhouette running and there is a pine tree in the background. It's sort of misty/foggy. I'm not saying it has to be EXACTLY the same - but something along that line would be nice, I imagine.

I'll wander off to be the Catalog Queen for now and wander back later. Thanks in advance. :grin:
Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled....

FACT OF LIFE: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

DigitalCrapShoveler

So you need a misty foggy background, 2 horses running silhouettes and a pine tree silhouette? Would you like fries with that?
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

i got one but no horses - it's got the Hoff and Gnub running towards each other for that classic embrace :laugh:
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Chelle

Yes - I'd LOVE fries, DCS. Thanks for asking! :laugh: I said that would be the IDEAL but I'll take what I can get.

Beer! THAT SOUNDS PERFECT! :kiss: :laugh:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Okay, so IF I can get the horses and the tree, what kind of misty BG do you want? Be specific, I got a million.
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Chelle

The one she provided has fog and seems to be just ENOUGH of a fog that you can see the shape of the tree but no details. Is that specific enough? :huh: You can see other trees vaguely in the back ground but only the one tree really well. Hang on - this is a sample that has a website on it. Let me see if I can actually FIND the damn photo for you to see...

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Chelle

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

DigitalCrapShoveler

Uploading now. It'll be a minute.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 22, 2009, 10:01:49 AMUploading now. It'll be a minute.

You are like the Costco of stock images/vectors/clipart. Except you are free! :laugh: Nice work.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

youston

Quote from: Joe on October 22, 2009, 10:14:05 AM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 22, 2009, 10:01:49 AMUploading now. It'll be a minute.

You are like the Costco of stock images/vectors/clipart. Except you are free! :laugh: Nice work.

Free? You obviously haven't used his services. I got him to send me some clip art once. Now, I can't count to 20 on my hands and feet, and DCS has a new big toe for his necklace.  :angry: