Photoshop Disasters III

Started by Joe, September 09, 2008, 11:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foozball

Let's dust off this old thread!!!

I saw this on craiglist.com

I really think they needed this font to complete it though!! :tongue:

Foozball

AND, now you can even "lose weight" with photooshop!

delooch

obviously self esteem is not an issue for those using this service..

if this dood is getting $10 an idiot, more power too him.

David

that's how i keep my slim trim figure!

I use photoshop for my exercise program as well!

:laugh:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

I don't think anything can help that little porker - not even Photoshop.

I'd love to "Photoshop" mom & daughter. Let me dig up my blood & bullet hole brushes first.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

What a great idea. This would work for male enhancement too. I'm off to register a new domain name now.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Man, my biological clock is about to explode! Time for me to make one of these! DCS?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Skryber

We have a customer who is...........ginormous. She has me do this all the time or she sends of pics of herself from 30 years ago. She's a preacher's wife. I'll have to find the bad Photoshop images of where the previous printer "squeezed" the whole image to make her skinny and changed the color of her eyes so she looked like the devil and then painted her face a solid color to rid of any blemishes. Looked like a cartoon. I'm bored today, I'm gonna try to find it.  :tongue:
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

DigitalCrapShoveler

...Or bloated. egotistical business "people" who have nothing better to do than have me make them look younger. Like anyone cares.

Here is an example. Last year VERY LARGE company Annual Report... This is just 1 example of the BS I endure with this company every year.

Member #285 - Civilian

ratintrap

Nice retouching DCS, it looks very natural.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: ratintrap on June 02, 2009, 02:51:08 PMNice retouching DCS, it looks very natural.

Thanks Rat, it had to.. the guy it has to go through for approval is PICKY! I actually had another I had to change the light source. He didn't care for it on the left so he had me remove it and put it back on the right. I spent like 10 hours retouching that one.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 02, 2009, 03:18:50 PM
Quote from: ratintrap on June 02, 2009, 02:51:08 PMNice retouching DCS, it looks very natural.

Thanks Rat, it had to.. the guy it has to go through for approval is PICKY! I actually had another I had to change the light source. He didn't care for it on the left so he had me remove it and put it back on the right. I spent like 10 hours retouching that one.

I wish I had a customer willing to pay for 10 hours worth of retouching. :tongue:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Shit. This guy pays for the most ridiculous work. Taking water drops off a rainy window, taking rust off rusty bolts in the foreground, but not in the BG, fixing ties and wrinkles on sloppy CEOs, I could go on and on.

Not his money... so he makes sure he spends it.
Member #285 - Civilian

born2print

I think my record was a transparency of Zsa Zsa that we retouched. Mind you this was the $300/hr Scitex days, we spent about 16+ hours on it smoothing kinks and brushing scratches and pits.... and the tranny was in bad shape too  :wink:
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Joe

I spent many hours a day as the plastic surgeon for the Budweiser girls back in the early 90's doing poster work for Anheuser-Busch. I tried to get them to bring them in so I could have a reference point but never got my way. :evil:

http://thehealth.cc/uploads/200902/0b456852e577bdd581d2250b951ef467.jpg