News:

Main Menu

Maintenance Contracts

Started by Goodgulf, October 02, 2007, 08:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Inferior, but is on the top 5 for me. Big Boy is all time numero uno. Not much of them left either.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigitalCrapShoveler

I am wishing I signed up for the B4 under the name.... CakeMonster. DAMNIT!
Member #285 - Civilian

David

it's not taken, if you're looking for an alter-ego...

I'm sure Joe could make an exception, just for you    :kiss:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

tapdn

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 30, 2009, 10:44:02 AMInferior, but is on the top 5 for me. Big Boy is all time numero uno. Not much of them left either.

Isn't that Shoney's?
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

Farabomb

I think I ate at a shoney's once when traveling to KY. I had my first Perkins experience last year driving back from Beverun.

Is that Bob's Big Boy? Heard of it but never had. I do miss Roy Rodgers thou.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigitalCrapShoveler

I have tried Dave. Joe's a hard ass more on me than anyone else... it's a father/son thing. Every time I bring it up, the name switch, he says, "Damnit DCS, your mother and I went to a lot of trouble naming you DigitalCrapShoveler! No name changing and NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!"

He beats me about the neck, chest, breast, small of the back area daily. Help.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Farabomb on December 30, 2009, 10:54:30 AMI think I ate at a shoney's once when traveling to KY. I had my first Perkins experience last year driving back from Beverun.

Is that Bob's Big Boy? Heard of it but never had. I do miss Roy Rodgers thou.

Bob's Big Boy is the ultimate in the dining experience. You're all into that Froo-foo food aren't you? Being a Prep Chef and all.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 30, 2009, 10:55:06 AMI have tried Dave. Joe's a hard ass more on me than anyone else... it's a father/son thing. Every time I bring it up, the name switch, he says, "Damnit DCS, your mother and I went to a lot of trouble naming you DigitalCrapShoveler! No name changing and NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!"

How did you get out of your closet this morning? And make sure you're wearing the turtleneck when you go out in public to hide the neck bruises!

But seriously, changing your screen name would surely cause the universe to implode into itself and disappear taking every life form with it.

I am ready to go over to Denny's for breakfast though.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Farabomb

Yes I enjoy good food and will pay for it if it's good. I also travel the northeast racing cars so I have no aversion to fast food as long as it's good. I love Sheetz, WaWa, BK onion rings have a special place in my heart, White Castle once a year, Checkers (rally's) pretty often as well. Getting to the track I don't really have time to stop for sushi or prime steak.

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Joe on December 30, 2009, 11:02:45 AM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 30, 2009, 10:55:06 AMI have tried Dave. Joe's a hard ass more on me than anyone else... it's a father/son thing. Every time I bring it up, the name switch, he says, "Damnit DCS, your mother and I went to a lot of trouble naming you DigitalCrapShoveler! No name changing and NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!"

How did you get out of your closet this morning? And make sure you're wearing the turtleneck when you go out in public to hide the neck bruises!

But seriously, changing your screen name would surely cause the universe to implode into itself and disappear taking every life form with it.

I hate turtlenecks papa... please no! :shocked:

I only have a few posts, would it really matter? :laugh:

Denny's it is. You don't mind do you Denny? Denny loves Denny's.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Farabomb on December 30, 2009, 11:04:01 AMYes I enjoy good food and will pay for it if it's good. I also travel the northeast racing cars so I have no aversion to fast food as long as it's good. I love Sheetz, WaWa, BK onion rings have a special place in my heart, White Castle once a year, Checkers (rally's) pretty often as well. Getting to the track I don't really have time to stop for sushi or prime steak.

Hahahahahaha, good. A person that can't enjoy the shit food america has to offer needs to be a pirate in Somolia invading my cruise line with Beck and Dave.
Member #285 - Civilian

Farabomb

I'll also mention I scored perfect when I tried out for the High School rifle team and my brother was state champion. Just in case you guys need backup on your boat ride. Depending on timing I might be able to bring my brother's custom long range intervention weapon for a shakedown.  :cool:

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

tapdn

All that talk of breakfast food an such I had to go down the road to the Mom and Pop place and get my fix- home made bisquits and real homefries yum
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 30, 2009, 11:05:31 AM

So, you think you're a post ho lil' buddy.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

youston

Quote from: Joe on December 30, 2009, 11:29:14 AM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 30, 2009, 11:05:31 AM

So, you think you're a post ho lil' buddy.

:laugh: