News:

Main Menu

BOGO

Started by Stiv, November 24, 2009, 04:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stiv

Our Holiday Gift to You.   :aljolson:
Buy One Get One Free!Waiting for the right time to add an extra copy of QuarkXPress to your business? That time is now!
Purchase a new single full product of QuarkXPress 8 before December31st and we'll give you another license worth $799 ABSOLUTELY FREE*.

Farabomb

I'd happily pay $1600 of my own money if it deleted every copy of Quack 8 from every designer's computer in the world.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

hotmetal

Quote from: Farabomb on November 24, 2009, 04:47:46 PMI'd happily pay $1600 of my own money if it deleted every copy of Quack 8 from every designer's computer in the world.

I'm thinking that there will come a day when there are no functioning copies or versions of Quark left on any production computers anywhere, and the company itself is no more. Meanwhile, rejoice, Corel Draw is fast approaching that distinction!   http://tinyurl.com/yfz7rz6
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ...
Hunter S. Thompson

David

just don't tell DCS, he may cry...

:laugh:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

G_Town

Quote from: david on November 25, 2009, 08:00:48 AMjust don't tell DCS, he may cry...

That's Freehand David, jeesh :rolleyes:

Ear

meh... freehand, corel, same difference.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Joe

Quote from: Earendil on November 25, 2009, 12:38:53 PMmeh... freehand, corel, same difference.

Don't forget to throw Microsoft in there. :evil:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Earendil on November 25, 2009, 12:38:53 PMmeh... freehand, corel, same difference.

I'm sorry, what?!? Are you a fucking moron, yes or no? CorelDraw and Freehand aren't even in the same league genius-boy! I am soooooo knocking you out via neck-punch! :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

right-on!! You tell 'em brother!! Everybody knows Corel Draw is wayyyy superior to Freehand!!  :angry:
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

David

ducks, waiting on neck punch

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Ear

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on November 25, 2009, 12:52:25 PM

I'm sorry, what?!? Are you a fucking moron, yes or no? CorelDraw and Freehand aren't even in the same league genius-boy! I am soooooo knocking you out via neck-punch! :laugh:

Hit a nerve, pull out, pull out.  :ninja:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: tapdn on November 25, 2009, 01:13:08 PMright-on!! You tell 'em brother!! Everybody knows Corel Draw is wayyyy superior to Freehand!!  :angry:

Oh goody, you can start doing all the CorelDraw jobs I get.

unlike you... I still have to do them. I CHOOSE to use Freehand because it fucking rules... CorelDraw is made for Screen Printers with tight purse strings and nothing better to do than try to fit the goddamn image to screen using Alt-Zero!
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

Oh goody, you can start doing all the CorelDraw jobs I get.

they make a pdf for that...
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

You mean, they make a .pdf OF THAT. Yep, ever get one? Ever do changes to one? You know not what you say.

I'll stick to Freehand, you do the Corel. May Jehovah have mercy on your soul.
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

:laugh: :laugh:

I haven't seen a Corel or Freehand file (or a pdf made from either one) in years... not that I know of anyway. Just love pushing that button  :rolleyes:
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb