Looking for prepress people around the Indianapolis area

Started by G_Town, December 08, 2009, 03:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_Town

2nd shift, must have a good knowledge of Artpro/Nexus edit.  Nexus experience a plus.

PM me if interested.

DigitalCrapShoveler

What if I don't, but want to get hired on to harass you?
Member #285 - Civilian

G_Town

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 08, 2009, 03:36:36 PMWhat if I don't, but want to get hired on to harass you?

Second shift beoutch I'm on first you'd only have an hour.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Ear

Enough? Hell, passing eachother at the time clock would be enough for a quick neck punch or wedgie.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Stiv

:offtopic: We log on via the computer. Does anyone have time cards and clocks anymore?

DigitalCrapShoveler

We got the fingerprint scanner manually, then we have to log on to a time clock/billing like program immediately after. If you don't do both, you don't get paid without a serious hassle.
Member #285 - Civilian

Stiv

Well, the fingerprints would be a bitch for me. I sanded them off.

Tracy

Quote from: Stiv on December 08, 2009, 06:17:44 PM:offtopic: We log on via the computer. Does anyone have time cards and clocks anymore?
yes! I hate them. Im honest about my work time, and hate having to punch in and out in and out in and out and in and out.
(we have to punch out for breaks) which most time I don't take, and get greif over.

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 08, 2009, 06:20:33 PMWe got the fingerprint scanner manually, then we have to log on to a time clock/billing like program immediately after. If you don't do both, you don't get paid without a serious hassle.

We just got one of 'em and it has fallen on my head to get it to work. I'm ready to drop kick it across the parking lot.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Joe on December 08, 2009, 07:45:42 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 08, 2009, 06:20:33 PMWe got the fingerprint scanner manually, then we have to log on to a time clock/billing like program immediately after. If you don't do both, you don't get paid without a serious hassle.

We just got one of 'em and it has fallen on my head to get it to work. I'm ready to drop kick it across the parking lot.

Imagine the feeling you have now about it, and now triple it. A little glimpse in the future for you! :kiss:
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 08, 2009, 08:02:28 PM
Quote from: Joe on December 08, 2009, 07:45:42 PM

Imagine the feeling you have now about it, and now triple it. A little glimpse in the future for you! :kiss:

I'm attempting to get them to return it and at least get a decent one. What brand is yours? Ours is a Lathem and it sucks.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Ours also sucks, however I am not currently in prison, I'll check tomorrow after yard time.
Member #285 - Civilian

G_Town

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :angry:

So no one needs a job huh? and please let's pass on the obvious joke here.