My second job... VICTORY!

Started by DigitalCrapShoveler, April 07, 2010, 01:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delooch

Dont worry DCS, the honeymoon will be over soon, they never last.  Just dont turn into the idiot that was there before you!

DigitalCrapShoveler

The only way I could turn out like him? If I were dead. He's that worthless. .125% more helpful then say, Blood Sausage, but worthless just the same. I have no worries. That place will run like a greased pencil through a butthole. The reason I know... 6 months ago he was out with Meningitis for almost a month. That department never ran smoother. Out of loyalty they kept him in power, but after so many chances.... I'm just happy for the opportunity.
Member #285 - Civilian

delooch

similar situation going on here. now i need to deliver on all the shit i talked the past few years. uphill battle all the way, staff already wants hang to me. making some un-popular decisions, but thats what has to be done.. if the last jackass did that hed still have a job.

jimking

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on April 07, 2010, 03:31:09 PMFuck, check this out... my normal job, they are firing my manager tomorrow. I am now in full command of Prepress. WTF?!? I can't handle all this good news, I'll probably stroke out on the way home.
enjoy it while you can, because it never lasts. Quote "Wall Street".......

Congrats, any job openings? What's the pay? I don't do this or that, I want 3 weeks off for vacation the first year, my workstation must be prestine, the slightest smell of cigarette smoke sends me into a dazed and confused state, I want t................................................

Have fun! :laugh:

DigitalCrapShoveler

That's all I hear man. Hahahahaahaha!

Actually, thanks for the encouragement. :sarcasm: I know the drill, I just didn't expect it for a few more years.
Member #285 - Civilian

jimking

I bet you couldn't wait for me to respond so you could post that damn banana.  :laugh: I'm assuming you'll be a working supervisor, correct? If so, you'll do fine, however, if not then you'll be forced to become an ass kisser in order to keep your job 2.3 years from now.  :tongue:

David

what do you mean, "become an ass kisser"...

he already is, he's been sucking up to Joe for some time now, and youston...

and now he's packing bananas for you Jim!

hahaha
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

jimking

Quote from: david on April 08, 2010, 08:15:04 AMwhat do you mean, "become an ass kisser"...

he already is, he's been sucking up to Joe for some time now, and youston...

and now he's packing bananas for you Jim!

hahaha
:laugh: :laugh: Soon we'll get a new member who'll be bitching about this crazy supervisor who wares a mask and kisses ass to no end, in Okeyhomy.  :grin:

DigitalCrapShoveler

You're just pissed because I TOTALLY dropped the ball on your System 6 disks. They are on my desk boxed up, I just keep forgetting.

Jim, hahahahahaha, I wait your every post concerning me. It's the little things pal. But, yes, I am a working boss. I can't NOT work. It's a curse. I do it like I would want it done to me. I have little respect for a Manager that doesn't know my job better than I do.
Member #285 - Civilian

David

I like it when a boss knows what the hell the worker bees are doing and how they do it.
How can you manage something without knowing what it is you're managing?

I have seen too many times when someone (upper boss guys) ask me a question, I go through the explanation, and then look at their eyes rolling in their head as they try to understand and then they eventually give up cause they don't have a clue.
Livin' la Vida Loca

David

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler, the hardest working person in prepressThey are on my desk boxed up, I just keep forgetting.

well, it's not like you got nothing else to do, right?

LOL

no biggie, it's just for the wall decor (after I rub 'em and hold 'em and dress 'em up)
 :kiss:
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigitalCrapShoveler

You will get them. I spent the time to dig them up JUST for you, you're taking these bastards! Is that clear?!?

Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Joe

I knew he was from a parallel universe.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Hahahahaha, look at the disk hanging on the pillar behind my associate.
Member #285 - Civilian