3D printing

Started by Tracy, July 07, 2011, 06:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Watch it - we're going to lose more members if this drivel continues.

Corky.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

Hey, I was on the short bus.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

Skryber

I saw this thread a little late. A company we used to print for used to have all this extra money to play with at the end of the year and they ended up buying one of these. I think the same year, they built a 186 foot statue of liberty. It was awesome, the pieces were in the Hammond building (the one we were kicked out of after the fire.....loooooong story). Both projects put them out of business.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Farabomb

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on July 08, 2011, 12:28:39 PM
Quote from: Farabomb on July 08, 2011, 12:25:06 PMHey, I was on the short bus.
Slow Children
Playing

My nimrod neighbor has a one of those "keep kids alive, drive 25" signs on their lawn. The speed limit is 15 on my street.

I hate those signs. Stop being a lazy parent and raise your kids to watch for cars. Don't tell me what to do becasue you can't tell your precious little spawn what to do.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

G_Town

David

Livin' la Vida Loca

David

Livin' la Vida Loca

Ear

Rednecks around here. One of my neighbors made a huge sign that says "Speed 25 - SLOW THE FUCK DOWN, JACKASS!"  :laugh: It actually works.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

David

I live on a corner (actually second from the corner). At the intersection is a pretty good little dip in the road. I laugh my ass off watching people blow down my street and then hit the dip, sparks fly and they can almost get airborne. dumbasses
Livin' la Vida Loca

Quote from: david on July 08, 2011, 02:37:21 PMI live on a corner (actually second from the corner). At the intersection is a pretty good little dip in the road. I laugh my ass off watching people blow down my street and then hit the dip, sparks fly and they can almost get airborne. dumbasses
Sounds like the stuff I like to watch. No wonder why you drink margaritas. It's like popcorn.

David

it's entertainment at it's finest.

:banana:
Livin' la Vida Loca