Experienced 40" Heidelberg press operator (Baltimore)

Started by DCurry, October 28, 2011, 09:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCurry

2 of our 3 pressmen are out on extended medical leave, so we're looking for an experienced 4-color 40" Heidelberg press operator for a temporary contractual position of no more than 1500 hours (approx. 9 months) to help out until they come back.

Job is located in Baltimore City.

PM me if interested or if you know someone who might be.
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Slappy

Interesting, our Tweety Guy here put out a job description like that the other night. I assumed it was for us, but maybe he's recruiting for - you?  :wink:

I'd send one of our laid-off press ops to ya but the only one who was worth a damn decided to get out of printing & go work at the Docks, driving tractors or loading trailers.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

DCurry

Nope, he's not recruiting for us!

We've got a couple of leads on some guys who might be interested. If we weren't going through this merger with Exelon right now I'd say it was the opportunity of a lifetime for someone to get his foot in the door, especially considering the 2 pressmen who are out are getting close to retirement age.
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!