Dynagram inPO2 Free with Pistop Upgrade

Started by Slappy, March 06, 2013, 08:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

Interesting, when you get a Pistop Upgrade, they throw in a license for Dynagram's inPO2 too. Both are things I've been trying to get lately, can I be this lucky??
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

Good luck, inPO2 is a great product. I did some testing on it for them a while back. It didn't really fit into a Prinergy workflow but for anyone using a workflow without an integrated imposition it works great!
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

What's the catch?  Just kidding.
Yep, that would be great, as joe says, for anyone outside the biggies. I would weep to have to go back to non-integrated impo, but there must be plenty of places that could use that. Good info.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

Quote from: frailer on March 06, 2013, 11:33:52 PMWhat's the catch?  Just kidding.
Yep, that would be great, as joe says, for anyone outside the biggies. I would weep to have to go back to non-integrated impo, but there must be plenty of places that could use that. Good info.

Not to confuse inPO2 with Dynastrip  ( :puke: ) , inPO2 is a plugin for Acrobat and not a stand alone app.

Slappy

I was wondering if we can "stack" the offer for the Buy One Get One deal Matt posted a while back, but that'd be hoping for too much now, right? Hell, even if we update our one license of Pitstop and inpO2 turn outs to not be all that great, at least we didn't shell out the $800 or whatever for it. I don't think it'll be that useful unless we moved all the way up to something like the Enfocus Switch setup for automation, but I think I'll Dl the inpO2 demo and at least see how it'll work.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

frailer

Quote from: Joe on March 06, 2013, 11:53:27 PM
Quote from: frailer on March 06, 2013, 11:33:52 PMWhat's the catch?  Just kidding.

Not to confuse inPO2 with Dynastrip  ( :puke: ) , inPO2 is a plugin for Acrobat and not a stand alone app.

DynaStrip was a 'love it to hate it' app. I just think there was a masochistic sense of achievement once you'd (half) tamed it.    :laugh:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

Quote from: frailer on March 07, 2013, 03:36:14 PM
Quote from: Joe on March 06, 2013, 11:53:27 PM

DynaStrip was a 'love it to hate it' app. I just think there was a masochistic sense of achievement once you'd (half) tamed it.    :laugh:

I don't know. I never got that far before :shoots_self: . :laugh:

Slappy

I can NOT get this demo to install. Or rather, it installs but keeps looking for a software license or physical hasp. Their support gave me one suggestion in the Prefs to try and circumvent it, but I've uninstalled & re-installed twice, in both Acrobat X & Ver9 and it just won't let me use it.  :rolleyes:

Joe

They gave me a temp license number while I was testing it. Ask support if they can do the same for you.

Slappy

Cool, I'll do that tomorrow if they haven't already sent one. Thanks!

Slappy

Annnnnnnd - they just sent me a quote, for a  30-day trial. $150. WTF? I'm not pursuing this any longer, the "deal" is for inpO2 Wizard, so I don't even know that the demo would show me what we'd get anyway. If we upgrade Pitstop & this shows up as part of the deal, fine. Ridiculous.  :rolleyes:

Joe

Farabomb

Charging for a trial? that's a little insane. You can try it and find out it doesn't work for you and you're still out $150?
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

t-pat

uhh yeah, no thanks, I'll go get an unlimited free trial off TPB or something.

edited for quick fixin of that noise.
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

AlexH

There seems to be some mistake here. Enfocus and Dynagram are not charging for the trial. Please contact me and I will make sure you get a free trial of this software so you can evaluate it freely! alexh@enfocus.com