Auto remap to PANTONE XXX C

Started by frailer, August 23, 2010, 12:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on August 24, 2010, 06:27:38 PMOooo, shiny. I want a badge.

You'll need to brush up on your grammar. Gnubler and youston grade the test papers. Do YOU have what it takes?

DigitalCrapShoveler

WHy do we give away grammar badges on a Prepress forum? You know some of us are completely illiterate. Some of us are drop outs. Some of us work Prepress because Hell would not take us and Heaven is afraid we'll take over. It's a lonely life, the Prepress guy. Conformity is not a strong suit.
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: Joe on August 24, 2010, 06:31:16 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on August 24, 2010, 06:27:38 PMOooo, shiny. I want a badge.

You'll need to brush up on your grammar. Gnubler and youston grades the test papers. Do YOU have what it takes?

Not everyone does.  :angry:

Joe

Quote from: youston on August 24, 2010, 06:45:57 PM
Quote from: Joe on August 24, 2010, 06:31:16 PM

You'll need to brush up on your grammar. Gnubler and youston grades the test papers. Do YOU have what it takes?

Not everyone does.  :angry:

Hey, I'm just here for the free chicken dinners.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Damn, I've made myself hungry now.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Your fur is the same color as that chicken skin!(Slurp)
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Excellent work, grammarians. Yes, DCS - you're in the club with us, as I detected your written language skills to be in the 98th percentile within hours of you joining the forum.

But why does the Nazi shit keeping dropping in? Personally I prefer to keep it non-political and prefer the term Grammar Pig.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DCurry

Yeah, Grammar Pig sounds better. I usually bite my tongue (fingertips?) online with grammar problems because it pisses people off, but since you guys have no qualms about it I'll take the gloves off.

My wife saw a story on TV about a couple of guys who drive around he country fixing bad grammar and spelling on signs, with or without permission from the sign owners.

On my way in to work today, I drove past the local Coca-Cola plant and there is a sign out front that says the grounds are "partolled" by security 24 hours a day.
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

gnubler

Quote from: DCurry on August 25, 2010, 05:32:24 AMOn my way in to work today, I drove past the local Coca-Cola plant and there is a sign out front that says the grounds are "partolled" by security 24 hours a day.

Sad. Youston can probably fix it, he's closer. I think I can top that, though.

I've seen a sign here, it's an outdoor banner professionally done, bright yellow material with big black letters. Only there's something very wrong with the letters: First, they read "Two Month's Free!". Second...........................................they're set in Comic Sans.

:cry:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DCurry

Ahh, the greedy apostrophe. That's crazy. Everyone knows they should have used Papyrus.

Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!