Setting an order limit in Storefront?

Started by TSapp, August 02, 2011, 11:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSapp

Is there a way to set a Minimum order quantity or change the order amounts to a pre-selected drop down box?

Something like the user can't order less than 50 pages of an item, or they have to select the amounts from a drop down( 100, 250, 500, 1000).

Tim

TSapp

I found out where...  It's in the Quantity option under the Printing Options tab of the product template.   Go figure...  I expected it to be under Ordering Options or even pricing...  Not Printing Options.

So, y'all can disregard this message.

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

Quote from: TSapp on August 04, 2011, 09:08:36 AMI found out where...  It's in the Quantity option under the Printing Options tab of the product template.   Go figure...  I expected it to be under Ordering Options or even pricing...  Not Printing Options.

So, y'all can disregard this message.

I'll have to remember these threads if we ever get storefront. :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Slappy

Don't bother Joe, it seems that with every update they screw it up, move stuff around so you can't find it or just plain do away with things you relied on in the past to get the Job Done. I heart Kodak.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.