YAY! I get to order stuff! OSX 10.5 time??

Started by Aaron, May 15, 2009, 07:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron

Prinergy 6.1, UpFront, Magnus Quantum 400 , Epson 9880, Insite 7.0, Sonora

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts." -- John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

pmhapp

Yea, no compelling reasons to upgrade... I'd hold the cash for Snow Leopard.

ninjaPB_43

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

gnubler

Quote from: pmhapp on May 15, 2009, 12:05:23 PMYea, no compelling reasons to upgrade... I'd hold the cash for Snow Leopard.

Personally, I'm waiting for OSXV: Ocelet.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

frailer

Quote from: Joe on May 15, 2009, 11:44:33 AMHave ya met Shirley?

SHIRLEY - NSFW

I'm guessing that's the opposite of a Rick Roll.    :undecided:   Think you're gonna view an exploded of an Intel Mac, and Whoa!    :shocked:

Hang on, what was the topic? Oh, yeah...likewise, we have G5s on Tiger. Managing to run Cs4 OK, with enough RAM, of course. But our Black Magic/PREPS machine is on 10.3.9. Funny, was just thinking last week, the clock's a tickin' for this one. Maybe I should but Leopard on it while it's still for sale.    :undecided:   
Or maybe just keep whistling quietly.

Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

Quote from: frailer on May 16, 2009, 04:48:02 AM
Quote from: Joe on May 15, 2009, 11:44:33 AMHave ya met Shirley?

SHIRLEY - NSFW

I'm guessing that's the opposite of a Rick Roll.    :undecided:   Think you're gonna view an exploded of an Intel Mac, and Whoa!    :shocked:

Hang on, what was the topic? Oh, yeah...likewise, we have G5s on Tiger. Managing to run Cs4 OK, with enough RAM, of course. But our Black Magic/PREPS machine is on 10.3.9. Funny, was just thinking last week, the clock's a tickin' for this one. Maybe I should but Leopard on it while it's still for sale.    :undecided:   
Or maybe just keep whistling quietly.

Hence the NSFW (Not Safe For Work). :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.