saved - but not saved

Started by beermonster, September 19, 2008, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: ratintrap on September 19, 2008, 12:30:40 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on September 19, 2008, 11:07:28 AMDon't recall his name, but I remember your avatar. Big Harryhausen fan Rat?

Harryhausen and stop motion animation in general.

-Rat

SINBAD ROCKS! Says I.

Member #285 - Civilian

Adriano

OOPS for a moment I thought I logged in "another forum" :cheesy:
Still not drinking. Never been better

ratintrap

Quote from: Adriano on September 19, 2008, 06:04:22 PMOOPS for a moment I thought I logged in "another forum" :cheesy:

I guess the topic morphed a little bit there, I thought beer wouldn't mind the attention being off of him anyway, sorry. :offtopic:

-Rat

beermonster

haaa fuggin excellent - top thread jack - love it

ok - i feel crap today - think i'm getting man flu, feel a bit sick, even more sick as we got thrashed at the golf as well, my village footy team lost yesterday, chelsea only scraped a draw with man united and did i mention we got thrashed at golf :cry:

lol@gnub and pb
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Slappy

Quote from: ratintrap on September 19, 2008, 10:49:54 AMAnyone remember this guy?

-Rat
Yngwie!!! Conceited sonofabitch that he was, he was a great technical guy but not much else. There's some great vids on the YouTubes of him.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

ratintrap

Ah, so you remember Yngwie, I guess he was kind of a walking ego. When I was in my late teens and early 20's I wanted to play exactly like that, I'm not really into that kind of music anymore though.

-Rat

agent_orange

Yuck... I remember he used to talk shit about Hendrix. The best was when he got really fat, like 1977 Elvis fat, and he knew he had become a washup and a parody. That was just after Seattle kicked his ass in the early 90's.

ratintrap

I thought he was a fan of Hendrix. I can see where Yngwie would have been annoying to a lot of people though.

-Rat

agent_orange

Yeah, he likes Hendrix but you know how Malmsteen was/is. I remember reading an interview with him in Guitar World where he bagged Jimi for being out of tune. It's like, c'mon man, the guy was using the top gear at the time and was light years ahead of everyone. You try bending strings and doing those dive bombs with the whammy bar and try to stay in tune with a '67 strat, douche bag.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=174410&start=30&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=yngwie+soughnut&sid=308c972d6db9c4d80ec64afdf1151dc5

Note the diet coke in pic 1 and the mascara in pic 3. Classic...
*edit* and the drummer's Misfits shirt.

ratintrap

Ick, he does look like Elvis! :puke2:

-Rat