most peculiar mamma

Started by beermonster, September 16, 2009, 01:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

born2print

Quote from: Joe on September 16, 2009, 08:57:24 AM
Quote from: beermonster on September 16, 2009, 08:49:45 AMyeah got the pdf working - just a wierd trippy kinda problem - but prepress dog (anagram of god) that i am <in my warped mind> i got it runnin

joe - what was that plug in for pdf's to illy - now i'm interested in that, since i'm possibly upgrading to new intel macs and pdf tuner prolly isnt gonna run on that so need new pdf editing - remember i often have to take a pdf and make it's shape into some complete other carton, so just "fixing" isnt up to it - we gotta be able to take apart, reassemble with new cutters n stuff - so getting some shit pdf back into illy without adobeys screwing it will be good :grin:

It's a Prinergy option. born2print had posted a video link of it somewhere. Lemme see if I can find it.
Leave me out of this.  :laugh:
We liked Apogee better too (Prinergy was 2nd) back when we thought we would be allowed to pick... then after all the demos (read as nice grill  lunches with Arnold Palmers on ice) we were told we were getting Prinergy. I'd bet you would be very happy with either.

My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

youston

Joe

Quote from: born2print on September 16, 2009, 11:07:16 AM
Quote from: Joe on September 16, 2009, 08:57:24 AM
Quote from: beermonster on September 16, 2009, 08:49:45 AMyeah got the pdf working - just a wierd trippy kinda problem - but prepress dog (anagram of god) that i am <in my warped mind> i got it runnin

joe - what was that plug in for pdf's to illy - now i'm interested in that, since i'm possibly upgrading to new intel macs and pdf tuner prolly isnt gonna run on that so need new pdf editing - remember i often have to take a pdf and make it's shape into some complete other carton, so just "fixing" isnt up to it - we gotta be able to take apart, reassemble with new cutters n stuff - so getting some shit pdf back into illy without adobeys screwing it will be good :grin:

It's a Prinergy option. born2print had posted a video link of it somewhere. Lemme see if I can find it.
Leave me out of this.  :laugh:
We liked Apogee better too (Prinergy was 2nd) back when we thought we would be allowed to pick... then after all the demos (read as nice grill  lunches with Arnold Palmers on ice) we were told we were getting Prinergy. I'd bet you would be very happy with either.

It was a good thing though. :laugh:

BTW...did you get the Illy plugin?
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

beermonster

thanks folks - very handy - i'm reading on those linkys the illy thing is only with full blown prinergy powerpack - no way do we have funds for that - so thats an issue

i'm guessing we either muddle along with pdf tuner on legacy mac or i really gotta start trying to wrestle Neo pricing down....
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world