by scottrsimons
December 13, 2017, 01:05:46 PM

xx
Thoughts on Cannon Imagepress C750
by wonderings
December 11, 2017, 01:30:30 PM

poll

xx

Topic: Pitstop Tools Missing-Acrobat DC (Read 558 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Pitstop Tools Missing-Acrobat DC
Reply #15
Have you ever looked inside of one? It puts the reading of the color values where you shift+clicked. Isn't that just the neatest damn thing you have ever seen in your life? :sarcasm:  :sarcasm:  :sarcasm:  :sarcasm:  :sarcasm:

And who the hell uses dark green paper to write notes?

• DCurry
  • [*]
Reply #16
But hey, they finally fixed the Ruler Guides not showing up until the mouse is released thing. Baby Steps.

Not on mine!

Mine is fixed! You must not have gotten the latest update yet. What is your Acrobat DC version? Mine shows:

(Attachment Link)

I'm on the same version, Joe, and oddly enough now it is fixed (it wasn't earlier when I posted.) I wonder if it got updated without my knowledge. I don't usually allow anything to auto-update, though.
Dan Curry
Prinergy 8.1.1.286 • Preps 8 (Not a fan) • SmartStream Designer

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #17
Slappy, you have tainted my Acrobat. Since my last post on this topic, I had to restart my machine because the Finder was acting up. When I launch Acrobat after the reboot I now have the same issue with the Pitstop tools disappearing.

I will get you. We are in the same town.

Welcome to the latest version. :rotf: But now your rulers work right...right?
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #18
But hey, they finally fixed the Ruler Guides not showing up until the mouse is released thing. Baby Steps.

Not on mine!

Mine is fixed! You must not have gotten the latest update yet. What is your Acrobat DC version? Mine shows:

(Attachment Link)

I'm on the same version, Joe, and oddly enough now it is fixed (it wasn't earlier when I posted.) I wonder if it got updated without my knowledge. I don't usually allow anything to auto-update, though.

Look at your 'About Acrobat' window. If you see the words 'continuous' as my screen grab had that means it updates automatically without you even knowing about it. You can change it in your preferences. I prefer to walk on the wild side every now and then though. :wow:
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #19
Have you ever looked inside of one? It puts the reading of the color values where you shift+clicked. Isn't that just the neatest damn thing you have ever seen in your life? :sarcasm:  :sarcasm:  :sarcasm:  :sarcasm:  :sarcasm:

And who the hell uses dark green paper to write notes?

Just the icon is dark green. The contents are a lovely mint green background with black text.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Reply #20
Ohhhh, the dark green thing must be the cover.

• Slappy
  • [*]
Reply #21
Slappy, you have tainted my Acrobat. Since my last post on this topic, I had to restart my machine because the Finder was acting up. When I launch Acrobat after the reboot I now have the same issue with the Pitstop tools disappearing.

I will get you. We are in the same town.
:rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:

I'm not ascairt, we've been living in the same city for how many years now & avoided each other successfully?  :hello:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

• Farabomb
  • [*][*][*]
  • #NoLivesMatter
Reply #22
Now you guys are going to walk by each other on the street and feel a disturbance in the force.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

It's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         --Benjamin Franklin

My other job

• DCurry
  • [*]
Reply #23
I'm not ascairt, we've been living in the same city for how many years now & avoided each other successfully?  :hello:

Only because that's the way I've wanted it. I've been watching.

(OK, that got a little creepy!)
Dan Curry
Prinergy 8.1.1.286 • Preps 8 (Not a fan) • SmartStream Designer

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!