Job in Hawaii?

Started by nocampo, October 08, 2007, 10:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stevinator

Quote from: gnubler on November 06, 2007, 10:17:13 AMI think we should all team up with nocampo, buy a utopian Philippine island (there's only 7,107 of them), and call it Prepress Paradise. Obviously, there wouldn't be any actual prepress going on, but inbetween beers we would be hard at work maintaining the brewery and tending to the coconut rum distillery.

are you sure your not trying to seduce me?
SJM

Zimmy3

Quote from: Edgar on August 11, 2008, 05:49:37 PM...or just enyojing a frreeezzzy frappe!

Hey guys! Don't go so far. Just come to Mexico. You don't have to think it twice.

Beers and margaritas are everywhere.

Where you been hiding Edgar ???
Because it feels good !

beermonster

Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

gnubler

Quote from: The Stevinator on August 11, 2008, 08:08:33 PM
Quote from: gnubler on November 06, 2007, 10:17:13 AMI think we should all team up with nocampo, buy a utopian Philippine island (there's only 7,107 of them), and call it Prepress Paradise. Obviously, there wouldn't be any actual prepress going on, but inbetween beers we would be hard at work maintaining the brewery and tending to the coconut rum distillery.

Pretty sure.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ear

Quote from: gnubler on August 12, 2008, 01:11:36 PM

Pretty sure.

She said "pretty sure" as opposed to "very sure".... the way I look at it, that's a maybe, dude.  :cheesy:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

gnubler

Quote from: Earendil on August 12, 2008, 01:20:10 PM
Quote from: gnubler on August 12, 2008, 01:11:36 PM

Pretty sure.

She said "pretty sure" as opposed to "very sure".... the way I look at it, that's a maybe, dude.  :cheesy:

:tongue: :laugh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

The Stevinator

I feel so conflicted.  On one hand my dog hates squirrels, so naturally I'm not a big squirrel fan.  Why?  Because they go to the back window and tease her by eating their nuts and running around and she can't go out and chase them like she would want to.

On the other hand, I do enjoy being seduced.
SJM

Edgar

Quote from: Zimmy3 on August 12, 2008, 07:08:26 AM
Quote from: Edgar on August 11, 2008, 05:49:37 PM...or just enyojing a frreeezzzy frappe!

Hey guys! Don't go so far. Just come to Mexico. You don't have to think it twice.

Beers and margaritas are everywhere.

Where you been hiding Edgar ???

I was sleeping all this time. My dream was about the olimpic printing games.

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: The Stevinator on August 12, 2008, 02:04:03 PMOn the other hand, I do enjoy being seduced.

Girls carry roofies?  :laugh:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Ear

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on August 12, 2008, 02:36:25 PM
Quote from: The Stevinator on August 12, 2008, 02:04:03 PMOn the other hand, I do enjoy being seduced.

Girls carry roofies?  :laugh:

"Light skin, light blue eyes, a double-chin and a plastic smile."
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

born2print

"39 - 42 - 56...
you could say she's got it alllllllll"
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

gnubler

Dammit, I told you I am not a size 14.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Did someone mention a size 14?
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

Okay, so you're not a size 14, but exactly which side of size 14 are you?
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb