Mail Houses

Started by DigiCorn, May 10, 2017, 01:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DPSprint

Funny that, we have a holiday here in NZ the weekend after yours Joe, first weekend of june, then its 4 long hard months of winter with no holidays... ugh

andyfest

Quote from: Joe on May 17, 2017, 06:04:13 PMNo holiday this weekend but Memorial Day weekend the following weekend.
May Two-Four (Victoria Day) holiday for us up here this weekend, the unofficial start to the summer party season.
:drunk3:
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

Just_A_Mac_Guy

Figures it is hot and sunny today in Toronto but they are calling for cold and wet on the weekend...
At least inside my beer cooler...

Farabomb

We're in a heatwave and I'm not sure I'm a fan. I don't mind the heat but my beer is getting too warm too fast.

Having a friend up for the weekend so I expect to get into some trouble. Last time she was up we were hanging out in the spillway on the lake and she put her hand down expecting concrete but it was a foot lower and lake. Ended up ass over teakettle in the lake and she was screaming like she got murdered. Black sistas take their hair very, very seriously.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DPSprint

lol.... I am so laughing imagining how that went down!

Farabomb

I was funny as hell. Damn city folk freak out when they come to the country. You'd think she fell into a vat of acid the way she was acting. Mind you this is around midnight and we've been drinking heavily all day. It was during my annual sausage fest party. My neighbors that live there full time are used to the chaos.

The weekenders were frightened but since I already had the cops there early and had them back for food later I'm sure they ignored any calls they got.

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DPSprint

'annual sausage fest party'.... ok the mind boggles at that one!

Ear

Just don't ask about his annual lemon party. Scandalous.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Farabomb

I'm German and my GF is Polish. We have a predilection for the sausage arts so our annual BBQ tends to have mostly sausage so we call it sausagefest.

Nobody should ever know about the lemon party.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Ear

Lemon party makes me think of Randy and Mr. Layhe. TPB, FTW.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

andyfest

pspdfppdfxhd

I liked the show when he's driving around in Ricki's car in the trailer park (it's a car with no roof, no, not a convertible, the roof got ripped off somehow) but he's drving around the trailer park with a jug of vodka gulping down about 4 ounces at a time.

Poor old Mr. Layhe. Spent the whole day slurring about this and that.

After awhile that show just got to be too much for me, hard to watch with anyone else around without feeling uncomfortable. Very funny at times though.

Ear

I cried laughing at the one where Julian turns Kitty town into whorehouses for a private party for Steve Rogers. All of Bubbles' kittehs get infested with crabs and Bubbs loses his shit in the laundry mat.  :rotf:

And yeah, my wife HATES it. I grew up WAY the F out in the logs ("the sticks" was town, to me - town of 400, 20 miles from a town of 1000). I lived out on a farm but the town shenanigans of 80's rural town remind me a lot of TPB... kinda have a soft spot for 'em

andyfest

My fave was the "hash" driveway, or when they stopped the Rita McNeil tour bus and forced the passengers, including Rita, to harvest their pot plants.